Its hard sometimes.

The other maids had heard the news about the king and the maid getting married. "Wait so it's actually true..." soon hee said.

"Sook ja is so lucky..Ah I wish it was me." Sal ree said. "Watch what you say!!!" Sae ron saying with her index finger to her mouth.

"Well once sook ja is queen maybe she can convince the king to let us be her court ladies instead? We've gotten so close to her this is a chance to get our rank higher!"Soon hee said.

"It feels a bit wrong though.." Sal ree said. "How would it be wrong? We're close with her so..she wouldn't mind getting us a higher rank..besides we've been working as maids for quite sometime we have a chance to be ranking higher so we should take it."

"She's not wrong." Sae ron said.

Meanwhile the king was with sook ja. "When do you think would be a good time for our marriage?" He asked her smiling brightly he seemed so happy now.

She smiled a bit but there was something bothering her and the king could tell. "Tell me what's bothering you I know there's some things on your mind."

She sighed, "I just wish the queen dowager would accept us. She won't even be at our wedding and neither will your sister..half of your family is disagreeing with us just makes me wonder if it's the right thing to do."

"Are you questioning our marriage?" He asked looking at her. "No I am not..I love you my king and I'm willing to marry you and stay by your side forever but I wish your family would accept us."

"my brother accepts us..and if my father were alive he would accept us as well he's probably looking at us up from heaven and supporting us..we don't have to listen to peoples opinions and rumors about us let's just be happy!"

"That's easy for you to say I mean your the king and I'm just a maid. People are against us because I'm nothing compared to you because of my low status and you know that so it's not easy." She said.

"Of course it's not easy we will take it step by step I never expected any of it to busy but I don't care how hard it is I love you and I will only want you for eternity even in my other life's as well I wish to have you..we made a promise when we were younger it is time to keep that promise."

He pulled her closely in and kisses her deeply. Her face became red, she was
So shocked because she did not expect him to kiss her at this moment.

She kissed him back slowly. "Yes my king.." he took her hand as they walked the flowery paths on the beautiful sunny day.