Marrying and Becoming his queen.

4 months later.

It was finally sook ja and the kings wedding day A lot of people were not going to attend because as much as they respected the king they still did not think this was right.

But the king did not care who attended and who didn't. Even if no one understood, even if there was just him and her the wedding would go on anyway.

Sook ja slowly walked into the main hall where the king was in his wedding wear. He looked at her as she slowly walked in looking beautiful in her wedding dress. "You look so beautiful." He said to her.

"I hear-by crown the new queen of Koreas jeongson palace." the man said slowly placing the crown on her head. Everybody bowed down, "we welcome you our newly queen."

The  feeling of becoming a queen was so amazing she never knew she could feel this way or even have this kind of power ever. She was grateful to him, although she didn't care about ranks this felt super important for her.

People sent gifts for the wedding but there was not a lot only the people that accepted the kings marriage sent in some gifts for the royal wedding.

After they did the ceremony of crowning her later on the king arranged to go the villa where she was born and grew up where her mother and sister lived.

Both the king and the newly crowned queen sook ja went to pray at their shrines in preparation for their wedding.

Sook ja mom and sister were invited to come as well after they both heard the news about sook ja getting married obviously they were a bit confused but arrived at the palace.

The only one supporting the king was his aunt and his brother. They were there as well praying too, for the marriage to go well.

The king and queen bowed down at the alters and did the prayers.

She wore her wonsam(marriage wear in Korea for queen .) and waited for him inside of the villa. She was nervous, something like this was new to her she would never except to get married so soon or even married at all..

He came riding in with his korean wedding attire as well. He stepped down from his horse and walked inside.

They had already did the first ceremony at his house and now finally they were doing the second ceremony at her house where all her family was.

After they were finished with the ceremony they enjoyed some food and the people congratulated the king on his marriage.

Later on the both the kings family and the queens family left the villa and it was just the king and queen.

She was finally married to him and even crowned queen it all felt so surreal. They were both getting ready for bed, he slowly kissed her deeply and threw her on the bed.

He kissed her deeply and slowly took off her clothing wear kissing her neck and her body and then taking off his wear as well.

-
They both had a loving  night after all of the ceremonies.