Back to the palace.

"Where is the maid sook ja?" The king asked. "She went out with the prince."
"What? You let her leave with the prince?"

"We could not stop him! But he said he will keep her safe! He said to relay this message to you They are out and about having fun at the market but will be back very soon."

The king sighed. "What crazy idea has my brother the prince thought of now."

"The princess and the maid is back!" The eunuch said from outside. "Bring them in!" The king said as he awaited for them sitting on his throne.

Slowly sook ja walked in with the prince. They bowed at him after entering.

The king looked up and slowly looked at her all he could see was her in this moment.

She was the only beauty in the room it was like time had stopped. "This..what did you do to the maid servant???" The king said looking at the prince and then back at her. "Jeez is this your way of thanking me? I dressed her up and made sure she had a fun time!"

"How dare you go out with the maid?? Without my permission?"

"Well I didn't think I would need your permission since I can go and do as I please freely besides it's not like I took her out and harmed her it was suppose to be a fun time to make her feel better since she's always stuck in the palace working hard! Besides she needed this..since she's recovering she would need a little fresh air I was doing you a favor!" He said smiling.

"Do not be mad at him my king..it was very relieving to be outside getting fresh air and it was really harmless I did not get hurt at all..in fact I feel much better..thanks to the prince. He's helped me so much he's even made me food with his own hands I am so thankful for his grace! I will repay the princes kindness in the future."

"Well that's good at least you feel much better now but next time at least say something before leaving the palace." The king told the prince. The prince nodded, "fine by me brother, but I finally can see what you see in her she's such a rare beauty..!!! You have my support in marrying..her!"

Everybody looked at the prince who said that and then at the king and the maid. "Watch what you say—" the king said sighing. "What isn't it true that you will marry her soon?.."

"Okay okay you may leave now. Escort the prince back to his manor and sook ja follow me.." the king said getting up off of his throne to walk with sook ja.

Sook ja followed the king and smiled looking at him. "How do I look my king?" He smiled slightly. "You are always beautiful. You don't need all of this to look beautiful, you are already the only woman I would love or find beautiful."

She smiled brightly. "Come there's some things we have to talk about now."