Punishment.

"Call the princess here now!!" The king yelled angrily. "Yes your majesty." The guard bowed and went to fetch the princess. "Your highness is Majesty is waiting for you in the main hall."

The princess rolled her eyes. "Ah!! this is so annoying I bet it's all about that low peasant maid why is he so obsessed with such a girl from a low rank he could have any princess from any place in Korea! This is such an embarrassment to all the high princesses and their family's!"

she hurriedly goes to the main hall while her maids and court ladies  followed behind her. "Whatever Im his sister so he won't dare hurt me just because of a low ranked maid like her I am not worried whatsoever." She said going in there proudly.

The princess bowed a bit and smiled. "Is there a specific reason you called me here brother?" She said looking at him. "The incident that happened yesterday. You clogged an innocent maid, do you think that is acceptable?"

The princess let's out a deep sigh. "Well she wouldn't answer my questions she was very annoying. Had she answered what I asked she wouldn't have been flogged it's all her fault honestly besides why do you care so much for a Lowly ranked maid?"

"What i interest in..or care for is none of you're  business just because you are my sister does not mean I will spare you if you disobey me."

"She means a lot to me and the fact that you would hurt someone I cared about thinking I would just let it slide because of your rank and because you are royal family you obviously look down on me!!!"

The princess widen her eyes "w-what?! You would dare hurt and punish me for a low maid such as that bitch? Do you honestly know how you sound right now?!"

"How dare you talk back to me?! You'd better beg for forgiveness. You will not get away with the way you act right now in front of me! I will not spare you from punishment! Everyone hear me out right now! I will  remove the princesses title and make her a commoner  to live outside the palace in a remote place where no one is."

The princess let's out a laugh. "WHAT you can't possibly do that!" She said. "Oh you want to test me now? First you hurt someone I care about thinking I'd let it slide and now you talk back and look down on me I cannot forgive this behavior everyone listen properly this is a warning anyone that looks down on me will severely punished!"

the prince came in right away after hearing what was going on from his maids.

He bowed at the king after entering. "What is the meaning of this brother? Are you seriously going to.. take away our sisters title? And make her live as a commoner..outside the palace?!"

"Do you want to know what your sister did?! She doesn't deserve her title as a princess if she will abuse the power she has to just do as she pleases just because she owns this title." The king has said.

"What did she do?"

"Your sister decided it was okay to flog an innocent person without a justified reason to do so she abused her power so she will be punished accordingly I do not care about if she has a high rank. She flogged someone I cared about, an innocent person I will not stand by and watch the people I care about get hurt I will also not stand for someone who abuses their power watch clearly this is a warning to everyone!"