Becoming court ladies.

Soon hee bowed to the now crowned queen sook ja. "Hello your highness..I would love to make a request." She said.

"You can ask me anything and we're close friends when no one is around you can drop all the honorifics I'm not really use to all of this."

Soon hee smiled, "yes I understand..I hoped that since me and the other maids are very close to you that you would give us a higher ranking..we would love to be your court ladies and work for you." Soon hee said bowing.

She smiled. "I was thinking of that. I was actually going to discuss that with you and the other maids it's a good thing you brought it up I will talk to the king about it."

Soon hee smiled. "Thank you your highness your grace is immeasurable." Soon hee says bowing. She quickly left to go tell the other maids about it.

"She agreed to it?!" Sal ree asked.

"Yes she did." Soon hee said happily.

"I can't believe it! We are going to be court ladies this is so exciting!!!!" Sae ron said.

"Well she still has to talk with the king about it but yes." Soon hee said smiling.

"My king may I ask of you something?"

"Sure you can ask me I will give you anything you want my queen."

"The maids I've worked with in the past. I've become super close with them..I would love if you give me your permission to let them be my court ladies."

"I can give you that. You have my permission to permit them as your court ladies."

She then went to the main hall with the king they called in the 3 maids.

The eunuch held the scroll and read out loud. "As told by the king you 3 maid servants will be ranked higher to becoming court ladies to work for the queen! You are to bow in the presence of your king and queen and thank them for this wonderful gift!"

The maids smiled at each other excitingly and bowed down fully thanking the king and queen for giving them a higher rank as court ladies. "Thank your highness and majesty your graces are immeasurable!" They all said in unison.

They all got their attire and was now going to be by the queens side 24/7. "We're so happy to be by your side now my queen we will always be happy to work for you ." Sal ree said.

Sae ron nodded. "Yes we are so thankful that you helped us now our family's can live peaceful lives and not worry about us and they will have enough to eat and drink thanks to you they will be provided thanks to you were very happy."

Soon hee was the only one who didn't really say much. "Mhm we're thankful."

The queen smiled, "you all have become my best friends upon me coming into the palace and working here. I wouldn't have made it if it weren't for you guys and the king."

They smiled. "We will serve you anytime!"