In the woods

I opened the door and we went outside "We're outside now. So what do you want?" I asked it started to pushing me closer to the woods and tweet at me "You want me to follow you?" I asked and it nodded. I ran following the bird into the woods "This is crazy.. Why am I following this bird?" I thought jumping over the roots of the trees "Where the heck is this bird taking me anyways?" I thought taking a left.

After a while we stopped at a grassy field in the middle of no where "Ok... Now what do you want?" I asked as it flew on a rock "You want me to look under that rock?" I asked it nodded and got off ot the rock. I picked up the rock and saw an old small notebook with a letter under it "Is this mine?" I asked and the bird nodded, I picked the items up and dropped the rock.

"Dear (CP/n). When you get this that means your little Kevin found you and gave you, your old beloved necklace back. Its been long since we left you and now its time for you to come back to us. You're the key to peace between the supernatural and creepypasta. We are very sorry to leave you to the human life. We know that it was very hard for you live with them and we know how much you hate them but cause of our decision we know you have changed a lot and we hope you'll have a safe journey. Sincerely, Masky" I read the letter sitting at the ground.

"What is the meaning of this?" I thought letting go of the letter "Your name is Kevin right?" I asked and the bird nodded while tweeting "Kevin are you going to protect me?" I asked Kevin nodded and looked back to where we came from "Take me to Masky" I demanded standing up but Kevin shook his head "Why not?" I asked, Kevin started tweeting a lot and flying around in front of me "What is he doing?" I thought.

"Hey! Kid! You can't be here!" I heard a man shout from behind me "What! The police?" I thought turning around then running back to the school "Kevin, find a place to hide" I said while following him, we turned right and straight to a cliff. I stopped and right at the edge looking down the cliff "Over here!" The cops shouted "Kevin why did you lead me here?" I asked looking for a place to hide "Stay right there!" The cops yelled pointing their guns at me.