Alix

As we got to Jess's house. "See you tomorrow?" I asked, walking up to the door and turning to face Ben.

"Sure. Don't forget to bring your Nintendo tomorrow." Ben said, smiling.

"I won't bye Ben." I said, waving to him.

"Bye (Y/n)." Ben said, waving back then started to run to his house.

"Is he your boyfriend? If he is then you should have wait until college to have one." Jess said from behind. As I turned he was standing at the doorway grinning.

"No, he's not and when did you turn into my mom?" I asked, walking in and dropped my bag in the guest room Jess put me in. As I got in. I noticed another bed across from mine and suitcases by the bed.

"Why is there another bed here and who's suitcases are these?" I thought, walking down to the living room.

"(Y/n)! Come eat dinner first before playing!" Jess shouted from the dining room.

"Oh come on! Even in someone else's house." I thought, rolling my eyes and walking in the dining room. I sat down across from Jess. I noticed another plate set for someone.

"Dad! Where did you place my Xbox?" A boy asked from upstairs.

"Hey, dad. Am I really going to share my room with a girl?" The boy asked, walking in the room, looking at me.

"Hey." I said, smiling.

"(Y/n) this is my son Alix, Alix this is (y/n). She'll be staying with us for a few days" Jess introduced us to each other.

"Nice to meet you." Alix said, extending out a hand for me to shake.

"It's nice to meet you too." I said, shaking his hand and he sat next to me. We started to talk about the video game.

"I didn't know Jess plays video games... Alix and I have too much in common." I thought, laughing at one of Alix's funny moments in playing COD.

"Dad can me and (y/n) play video games?" Alix asked Jess thought about it for a while.

"Sure but don't play until the tomorrow morning." Jess said, grabbing our plates to wash it.

"Yes! Come on (Y/n) let's play portal." Alix said, walking to the living as I followed.

~Time skip~

After hours of playing video games. Alix and I just finished another mission at Assassin's Creed.

"Yes!" I said, stretching.

"What time is it?" Alix asked and I looked at the clock it was midnight.

"I think we should go to bed before Jess comes down and gives us a lecture about lack of sleep." I said, standing up.

 "How do you know my dad does that? Did he do it to you too when I was gone?" Alix asked standing up too.

"No my mother does that sometimes." I respond as we walk out the living room.

"Where're your parents?" Alix asked.

"They went on a business trip for a month." I respond, looking down to the ground.

"Oh.. So what school do you go?" Alix asked, sitting down on his bed.

"Umm... At (School's name)." I respond closing the door.

"I'm going to study there tomorrow. What a coincidence" Alix said, removing his shoes.

"Cool. Let's leave when my friend Ben comes" I said, sitting down on the bed across from his.

"Sure. Does Ben play video games too?" Alix asked, I nodded and closed the lights.

"Goodnight Alix." I said, laying down and closing my eyes.

"You were the first girl I've ever met who plays video games... Goodnight (Y/n)." Alix said as we both fell asleep.