The Cave

"Of course! I will be your girlfriend Ben!" I said hugging him and kissed him. He kissed back and after a few seconds we broke from the kiss "I have something else to show you" BEN whispered to my ear. He held my hand and we walk into the woods "Ben where are we going?" I asked following him from behind "It's a surprise so you have to wait and see" He answered. I sighed and followed him quietly "Is he bring me to my death? Did he say those things just to lure me into a trap?" Thoughts kept coming to my mind.

I started to get nervous and lose trust on BEN "Umm... Are we there yet?" I asked looking around. It was getting dark and we got really far from the town "Almost" He answered "Come on! Tell me where were going. We've been walking for an hour already" I said and he stays silent "Why doesn't he tell me? Should I even trust him now?" I thought looking up to the stars "The night sky is better than the day" I said admiring the sky.

"They're as beautiful as you, (y/n)" BEN said. I blushed and looked away "Kevin" I thought as I look at him watching us "What's he doing here? Is there something wrong?" I thought "We're here" BEN said stopping me from walking. I looked forward and saw a waterfall that shines by the moonlight making it silky blue color and fireflies lighting up the place "Do you like it?" He asked walking to the waterfall "Like it? More like love it!" I answered.

"Come here. There's something else I want you to see" He said gestured me to come to him "I guess I can trust him" I thought walking towards him "Take my hand and close your eyes" He said. I hesitated and stopped walking "Come on! You can trust me. Nothing bad is going to happen. I promise" He said. I took a breath and held his hand "Now close your eyes" He said "I guess I have no choice" I thought closing my eyes as he leads me to somewhere.

"Okay. You can open your eyes now" He said letting go of my hand. I opened my eyes and saw crystals on the ceiling and the ground "Where are we? This is so beautiful Ben" I asked looking around "We're in a cave behind the waterfall" He answered "No wonder why the crystals are shining" I thought walking deeper in the cave with BEN following behind me "A door? I wonder what's inside" I thought reaching to the door knob.