Being questioned

(Y/n) POV

I fell to the floor as soon as Jeff said my name.

"How did he know my name?" I thought, the front door finally opened by the police but they were too late, Jeff was gone.

The police came in the kitchen and escorted me outside the home where there was an ambulance ready just for the injured. As my injuries are being stitched and cleaned up the police went in my house and looked for any clue for them to track Jeff. After fifteen minutes, my parent drove by and parked beside one of the police cars near me.

"(y/n) oh my god! Are you alright sweetie?" Mom said, walking out the car and hugged me followed by my dad.

"Don't worry, honey. We'll hunt that psycho and put him in jail." Dad said, hugging me too.

"I'm fine mom, dad there's no need to worry about." I said, breaking the hug.

"But look what that psycho did to you. You have stitches at your arms and neck." Mom said, worried. I looked down to the ground.

"That doesn't matter. The important thing is that you're still alive." Dad said, putting a hand at my shoulder.

"Excuse me, ma'am, sir sorry to bother you but are you the girl's parents?" The policeman asked.

"Yes we are. What can we help you?" Dad asked, putting his arm around my shoulders.

"I'm detective gumshoe. I'm the one who's been taking this murder case for the past nights. I'm willing to ask some questions on what happened to your daughter." detective said.

"Nice to meet you, detective. What do you want to know?" Dad asked, shaking his hand.

"Well first, do you think anyone would want to hurt your daughter?" Detective asks, looking at me then back at my dad.

"No. I don't think so. What about you sweetie?" Dad asked, looking at me.

"None, dad." I answered, looking down to the ground. I know that if I said Jeff the Killer they wouldn't believe me.

"Have you noticed something strange around the neighborhood?" Detective asked, writing notes down.

"Nope, nothing unusual happened." Dad answered.

"What about you two ladies?" Detective asks.

"Nope." I answered, looking at the detective.

"There was this one time that happened to me." Mom said, looking at me.

"Can you tell what happened?" Detective asked.

"It happened last week, at midnight. I was watching the news on TV cause I couldn't sleep then someone knocked on the door it was suspicious because no one would be outside at night since there's a murderer around the neighborhood. I took a peek at the window when I saw it was a young boy, he looked at my direction then I saw he was holding a knife with blood on it I froze at this point until he walked away" Mom said in fear.

"Could you describe the young boy?" Detective asks as my dad comforts mom.

"He was wearing black jeans, black sneakers, a white hoody, his hair was black as coal and it reached to his shoulders, his eyelids looked like he burnt it off and the only thing I couldn't forget was his smile. It was carved into an eternal smile" Mom said, looking down .

"Okay. I think that will be enough for the two of you. Could I ask your daughter some questions over there" Detective asked, pointing to the police car near the house.

"Of course detective. Go with the detective (y/n)" Dad said, I nodded and followed the detective to the police car.

"(Y/n). Did the guy who attacked you was the same as your mother had described?" Detective asked. I nodded, looking to my bedroom window.

"Was there someone else with you before the attack?" Detective asked.

"Yes, detective. My friend Ben came by and we played some video games then he left at midnight" I answered, looking back to the detective.

"What's his last name and do you know where your friend Ben lives?" the detective asks, writing down notes.

"Ben Drowned and I don't know where he lives" I answered.

"Who knows where you live?" detective asks, flipping a page of his notebook.

"Only Ben and (f/n) knows where I live" I answered, looking to my parents then back to the detective.

"Where does (f/n) live?" the detective asks.

"She lives straight two blocks away from here" I answered, point the direction to (f/n) house.

"Ok, that's enough for today let's go back to your parents" detective said, walking towards my parents.

"Everything is going to be alright. For now. Jess will watch over your daughter at school every day until the murderer is caught and you three will be staying at Jess's house for a few days" Detective said, introducing Jess to mom and dad then shaking their hand after that detective walks away to his police car.

"This is going to be weird. A guy following me around the school, but it's also good I could trick my classmates and teachers" I thought, going in the police car with my parents and Jess.