Old Descendant

"(y/n) wait! Don't go there" BEN said as I pushed the door open and walked in "Why not?" I asked looking behind me. He was just standing outside the door "Why are you just standing there?" I asked walking up to him and wave my hand in front of his face "His frozen" I thought as the necklace started glowing "Kevin what are you doing here?" I asked as he pulls on my jacket. He stopped and flew to the altar.

"What do you want me to do with this altar?" I asked walking towards it. I tried figuring out what Kevin was trying to say to me as he flies above the altar "I don't know what you're trying to tell me" I said tilting my head. He then flew to the necklace and pulled at it "Then what next?" I asked as I removed the necklace from my neck. He flew on the altar and I placed the necklace on it "What will happen next?" I thought.

The altar started to glow a bright light. I closed my eyes of the light "She's here" A voice said. I slowly opened my eyes as the light started to face away "Where am I?" I thought looking around as a girl walks towards me "Who are you?" I asked as my vision cleared. The girl wore a blood red dress and has wings like mine "I'm Emily Rose Parker. I'm the old descendant" She answered.

"Old descendant? You mean you were the one who stopped the war?" I asked as Kevin flew to her "Did you miss me bud? Yes so you did hear about the legend" She answered. Kevin was tweeting to her like he was talking to her "You can understand him?" I asked petting Kevin "Yeah. You don't understand him cause you haven't found this staff" She answered as a staff appeared between us.

"You must find this staff before Phoenix Ryder gets it" She said. The staff was black and there was a blue crystal on top with spiky white wings at the sides "Where can I find it? " I asked "Its hidden deep in the woods. Its surrounded with traps but only you can complete it.. And please don't bring any of my friends during the journey because if you do they won't survive" She answered. Everything around me started to fade into darkness "Wait!"