Fate

"Not on my watch" Jeff said grabbing on my hand "Give me your other hand" Toby said "Let me go Jeff" I plied looking up to him "I know your feeling terrible and guilty but nothing will change if you're gone. If you die now all of us will disappear and the world will be destroyed. Now get you f*cking senses back together and grab my hand" Toby said. I looked away "Maybe I can change everything. Maybe I can make a difference" I thought.

I grabbed Toby's hand and they pulled me up "Now lets get back to the mansion" Toby said as we started running back to the mansion. After a while "Jeff.. Toby.. Before we go in I just want to say thank you" I said stopping them by the door "Its nothing.. That's what friends do right?" Toby said as we walked in "Yeah.." I thought as Slender walked up to me "Child. May I talk to you in my office?" He asked. I nodded and we teleported in his office.

"Why did you run off?" He asked letting me take a seat "I just thought killing myself would solve everything" I answered looking down to the floor "Dear. Killing yourself will not fix anything but just makes everything worst. BEN wouldn't want you to be like this. He would like you to live" Slender said walking towards me "I see that you're aware that you're the new descendant and as your duty of being one. You want everyone to live am I right?" He asked.

I nodded "Have you talked to Emily?" He asked. I looked up to him "Yes I have and I'm willing to do anything to stop this war but the only thing is I don't know where to find this staff" I answered "I think I can help you with that" He said walking to the other side of the desk "Then can you help me Slender?" I asked standing up "I can but its a long journey" He answered "I'll do! I don't care for how long. I just want to protect everyone" I said.

"As you wish child. The staff is locked away deep inside enchanted island. To get there you have to first kill the Will o' the wisp that protects the cave in the abandoned grave yard deep in the forest then you have to enter Barzakh and from there you'll meet someone that will help you in the rest of your journey" Slender said "Thanks Slender" I said walking to the door.