Powers

"What am I going to do now?" I thought looking at Kevin tweeting at me "Do you want me to jump?" I asked looking at him and he looked down and tweeted at me "Here goes nothing" I thought standing straight, closing my eyes and letting myself drop down from the cliff "No!" I hear the police shout then I heard Kevin tweeting "What!" I thought opening my eyes to see I'm floating inches away from the ground "Are you doing this?" I asked, Kevin shook his head while placing me down gently.

"Then who did it?" I asked Kevin flew to my necklace and tweeted "Are you saying the necklace did it?" I asked holding it and he nodded "What else can this necklace do?" I thought started to walking but Kevin stopped me "What?" I asked trying to guess what his trying to tell me but after a while I still couldn't understand him "I wish we can find a way to talk to each other somehow" I said leaning by a tree.

"Sorry but I can't understand you" I said removing my bag, Kevin flew in front of the necklace and touched it "What did you do?" I asked standing up as the necklace glowed, a bright white light came out of it and went to my back forming wings behind me "Wings! I have wings! There exactly like yours Kevin" I said looking at my wings "Now I have to learn how to fly.. I mean its easy right?" I asked moving my wings.

Kevin shook his head "Oh come on! Have a little trust in me" I said flapping my wings and starting to float up "See! its a piece of cake" I said grabbing my bag and soaring up to the sky "I can get use to this" I thought as Kevin caught up with me "Now let's get back to school" I said flying back to school.