He protects you

BEN's POV

"What is he smirking at?" I thought as I realized he had planned something in the room "It's a trap" I thought, he chuckled as I ran up the stairs calling out to (y/n) "No, this can't happen! I will not let them kill you" I thought bursting in the room finding (y/n) left hand bleeding and a hunter standing by the window "Watch out!" I shouted, running in front of her "Ben!" She shouted as I took the bullet for her.

"They won't take her away from me" I thought, grabbing the bat near us "You're going to regret hurting her!" I shouted running to the hunter and swing the bat to him. He laughed as I hit him at the head. Blood dripped down his head "Is that all you got elf boy!" He shouted as he sends out a powerful attack. Making being tossed back to the wall. As my body contacted the wall. I spat out blood and fell weak.

"Their stronger than what I remembered" I thought as (y/n) kneeled down next to me. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she speaks. I couldn't hear her all I could her is painful ringing. I placed my hand on her cheek and wiped her tear away "I must protect her" I thought looking back at the hunter. He was going to shoot her with an electric bullet. I pushed her out of the way and I got shoot at the leg.

Electricity ran through my enter body. For being an insane killer from a game. I felt the hunter's fear "I found your weakness" I said, standing up and sneaking. I looked at the hunter's eyes and right to his soul "You've met a terrible fate haven't you?" I said laughing psychotic as I set the hunter on fire.