His point of view

Ben's POV

The first day of class, I thought things were going to be boring. Jeff and I were riding on our skateboard to the dreadful school then Jeff called out.

"Race you to the boring school!" going ahead of me.

"You cheater!" I shouted back at him going as fast as I can then ahead of him. As we got closer to school I saw two girls walking.

"Watch out!" I shouted at the two girls then the girl with (f /c) jacket turned around. As she was about to move I crashed into her. I looked down to the girl she was quite cute for a human. I saw her blushing slightly.

"Get off me!" She said, pushing me off her before I could say anything. Jeff came wearing his hoody up, shouting to me.

"Loser!" As he rides away I stood up grabbing my skateboard in the process.

"Hey! Wait up!" I shout to Jeff riding on my skateboard. When Jeff and I get to the school we went into the principal's office so we would know our class and locker.

As we knew where to go. We went out of the office and the bell rang. We went our separate ways since we were in different classrooms. I run to my classroom. As I was going to the door I crashed into the same girl from earlier.

"You!" She shouted at me.

"Hey babe~" I said in response.

"Can you get off me?" She asks me while trying to push me off but I didn't mind I will rather be on her instead of being in the boring class I looked down at her which made her blush.

"Ehem!" I heard someone say from behind me and I looked behind me seeing a teacher's arms crossed, standing by the door.

"What do you think you're doing Ms. (l/n)" The teacher said, trying to keep a calm tone I stood up grabbing my bag as the girl did the same.

"I was trying to get to class" She answered, I looked at the teacher and she seems to be mad at her.

"And she was showing me the way to my classroom," I said to the teacher, giving her a note from the principal.

"Mr. Drowned you're in my class. As for you Ms. (l/n) you're excused for today" The teacher said, letting us in. The girl walked towards her chair and the teacher introduced me to the class.

"Okay! Mr. Drowned, you're going to sear over there beside (y/n) and Ms. (l/n) please don't talk too much" The teacher said, pointing to the chair next to the girl. I smiled and walked towards the chair. When the class began.

"Umm... (y/n) right? Sorry about what happened earlier" I whispered.

"It's fine, Ben" She whispered back while smiling then I listed back to the teacher. At lunch, I met Jeff at the cafeteria he was wearing his hood up.

"Hey, Ben!" Jeff greeted, walking towards me.

"Hey, Jeff" I greeted back then I saw (y/n) sitting next to the girl from this morning.

"Do you like her?" Jeff asked I looked back at him, he looked angry.

"No, I don't. Why would I like a human" I said to him.

"Ben is in love with a human" Jeff taunted me, I just ignored him and looked at (y/n).

"I don't know what he's talking about though (y/n) is beautiful, her voice is perfect to my ears, her smile always brightens up my day, I wish she could be mine, wait! What am I saying! I can't fall in love with a human!" I thought.

"You're in love with a human," Jeff whispered to my ear breaking my trail of thoughts.

"I'm not!" I shouted at him and walked away as Jeff just laughs at me.