02

everything was rightmr "I've been waiting for you all my life"mr "every single day until the end, I will be by your side"

mr "I've been waiting for you all my life"
mr "every single day until the end,
I will be by your side"

everything was rightmr "I've been waiting for you all my life"mr "every single day until the end, I will be by your side"

lunch ended almost as soon as it started and the two had to make their way back to the classroom. they walked hand in hand down the busy echoey hallways. kids yelling and running about trying to find their friends.

the girl swiftly tugged todorokis's arm as their classroom was finally in sight. They gaze across the seats only for her eyes to land on her seat, that someone is already sitting in.

   (y/n) calms her quick temper and steps toward the girl, "hi! I know you're new but this is my seat,".

   the girl tilted her head and gave her a doe-eyed look, "oh! I'm sorry! i can't see the board clearly so i need to sit here!".

   the board was the same distance as the seat she sat in earlier this morning. (y/n)'s eyebrow twitched, "come here," todoroki tugged her arm and sat her in the seat next to him, "sit here,".

   "but that's my seat,".

   "she's new. let her have the seat," she was taken aback by her boyfriend siding with the new girl. although it's just a seat- it's her seat. she's been sitting there since day one and now some new girl is taking it?

   "whatever," she muttered and slouched back into the blue plastic chair.

   "hey, just snatch it tomorrow morning before she gets here. ok?" he whispers to her and she nods, "thanks.".