07

mr

mr. "never told me why"
mr. "never had to see me cry"
mr. "Insincere apology so he doesn't look like the bad guy"
he goes about his day

   she wiped her tears with the palm of her hand as sniffles filled the empty bathroom

she wiped her tears with the palm of her hand as sniffles filled the empty bathroom. pathetic she was. crying over someone that she broke up with. She recalled the event and thought, 'was I overreacting? was it all in my head,'

stage one of grief: denial

she finished silently sobbing and finally exited the bathroom stall. the door swung open making a loud noise. she walked to the mirror to make sure the tears hadn't stained her porcelain skin. "don't act stupid," she whispered to herself.

her head was held high as she tried to confidently walk out the door until she was met with the dual-haired boy. "(l/N), we need to talk,".

'Please say you're taking me back,' desperation swarmed her brain and flooded out any sane thoughts.

"I'm apologizing, for ignoring you,".

"Seriously?" she let out softly. once she realized she said the words she was thinking she quickly covered her mouth.

"seriously.".

"shouldn't you be apologizing for spending more time with a girl you just met than your girlfriend?".

"that's the same as ignoring,".

"fuck off. you haven't even thought about me at all have you? you've been too busy feeling up other girls,". she attempted to shove past him until he grabbed her forearm. suddenly, bakugou was seen rushing toward the two so todoroki let go of her.

"(l/N), I'm sorry,".

"don't give her any of your insincere shit! you fucked another girl the day after you two parted. you don't give a fuck about her feelings. you're doing this for yourself," he uttered before ushering (Y/N) back to the cafeteria.

Todoroki, completely nonchalantly walked away. like nothing happened.