08

he goes about his dayforgets he ever even heard my namewell, I thought you might be different than the restI guess you're all the same

forgets he ever even heard my name
well, I thought you might be different than the rest
I guess you're all the same

he goes about his dayforgets he ever even heard my namewell, I thought you might be different than the restI guess you're all the same

   lunch period ended and all of the schoolmates headed back to their assigned classrooms. class 1A witnessed their close friend and classmate has her heart completely stolen from her. they all have her pitiful looks as she seemed like a completely different person.

everyone say in their seats and chattered as they normally did. although, midoriya went to his classmate's desk to ask some questions.

"did you really move on from (L/N) that quickly?".

"who-?" todoroki began but suddenly stopped when midoriya's dave grew angry. it wasn't often that midoriya got upset or angry so when he did, todoroki knew he went too far. , "I don't know,"

"you've changed todoroki. does she have a brainwashing quirk or something,".

"don't talk about her like that," midoriya shook his head at the boy's words.

"it's weird hearing you talk about other girls. you used to only ever talk about (L/N). like she was the last person on earth,".

todoroki shrugged. he seemed indifferent about the situation. like the time he had spent with (Y/N) meant nothing to him. the sad part was, it meant everything to her.

"when the new girl breaks your heart don't come crying to any of us. we're all on (L/N)'s side." Denki interrupted the conversation.

   "I'll take note of that," were the last words todoroki uttered before everyone he knew turned their backs on him.