06

mr

mr. "everything revolves around you"
I've been miss "misery" since your goodbye
And you're mr. "perfectly fine"

   she debated whether to continue her trip to the bathroom or evacuate quickly

   she debated whether to continue her trip to the bathroom or evacuate quickly. ultimately, her bladder chose the bathroom. "excuse me," she mumbled quickly as she tried to push through everyone who was walking in the opposite direction, including todoroki.

"you keep intentionally running into me," he mutters and you swiftly turn to meet his gaze. you wanted to bite back. you wanted to bite back hard so you let a little slip out, "if I have to pee, and you're next to the bathroom then we are going to run into each other. I'm not obsessed with you,".

Sarah grimaced as she held onto todoroki's bicep tightly, "just because you broke up doesn't mean you can talk to him like that,".

"the world doesn't revolve around you two. if you're going to make out, do it somewhere that isn't next to where people take shits," (Y/N) finished before finally walking into the tile-filled bathroom and slamming shut the blue stall.

she peed quickly as her bladder couldn't hold it anymore. (Y/N) was waiting for banging to come to her door from the girl or water to be poured on her from above but it never came. she was safe; for now.

   but her mind wasn't. soft tears started to stream down her face as she recalled the image of her former boyfriend feeling someone else.