12

oh, he's so smug, mr

oh, he's so smug, mr. "always wins"
so far above me in every sense
so far above feeling anything

 "always wins"so far above me in every senseso far above feeling anything

   king was non-other then the Todoroki himself. he walked his prestigious self up onto the stage and thanked the crowd, "Thank you, everyone,". He humbly walked behind the principal and waited for the queen to be announced. Winning the award seemed to mean nothing to him. it was ultimately unfulfilling for the crowd since everyone voted for him.

   (Y/N)'s thoughts begged that it wouldn't be her. That she wouldn't have to stand next to him because even the thought destroyed her. "Sarah Oh," blared through the speakers.

everyone clapped and looked at each other like they didn't know how she won. "let's go (L/N)" Bakugou pulls her arm but she doesn't budge, "no, i want to pretend like this isn't a thing," she motioned toward Sarah Oh and Shoto Todoroki.

   "Alright," he stood next to her as if he was the president's bodyguard.

   she was set on getting over her feeling and to do so she has to pretend like she was ok with them being together. that's convincing, right?

   everyone proceeded to dance but (Y/N) turned to her friends, "you guys know- you don't have to ignore todoroki. you guys are friends so,". she felt bad for seeming to be the reason todoroki doesn't have friends anymore.

   "But we don't want to hurt your feelings," Uraraka chimed in. the (H/C) haired girl shook her head, "you're not! please don't think like that! you guys know I'll tell you if anything's wrong,".

   They looked between themselves before agreeing with her statement. todoroki stood next to the group without a girl clinging to his arm.

"congrats," (Y/N) said softly to the boy. the friends game her a pitiful look before congratulating him. "thank you guys,".

"am I forgiven now?".

it seemed he was asking the whole group but he only wanted his ex to answer. "not yet,".