13

and it's really such a shameIt's such a shame'cause I was miss "here to stay"

It's such a shame
'cause I was miss "here to stay"

   class 1-A was busy talking to todoroki while (Y/N) was sitting on the side of the room, eating a cupcake

class 1-A was busy talking to todoroki while (Y/N) was sitting on the side of the room, eating a cupcake. "hii!" Sarah oh said cheerfully.

"Hello,".

"haven't talked to you in forever!!"

"you know," (Y/N) began, "I wonder what it would be like if you never came here,".

"excuse me??".

"todoroki and I would probably still be together. I was in for the long ride. I guess he didn't see me the same way though. we probably would have lasted a year or two more," she ranted to herself; not really caring for the girl next to her.

"excuse you! that's so rude!".

"then walk away,".

the girl stormed off when her efforts to be painfully nice didn't work. it was rude of (Y/N) to say those things to her, but it's not as if they would be friends anyway.

"(L/N)!" Uraraka called, "Oh just ran over crying to todoroki! what happened?".

the girl shrugged, "I didn't do anything really. I just asked a hypothetical question.".

"was it if she hypothetically died?" Uraraka laughed softly. she pulled the seat out from next to (Y/N) and sat in it, "I'm not a fan either so it doesn't matter what you said,".

"glad she didn't win everyone over," the (E/C) girl rested her head on uraraka's shoulders. "yup! no one could ever replace you in my eyes!".