10

and I never got past what you put me throughbut it's wonderful to see that it never phased you

what you put me through
but it's wonderful to see
that it never phased you

and I never got past what you put me throughbut it's wonderful to see that it never phased you

   the torture of school ended when Saturday arrived. midoriya, uraraka, Denki, mina, and (y/n) decided to go shopping together for the annual school dance.

"This is it! everyone out!" Denki cheered as he pulled his black car into the parking spot of the luxurious mall. "we have to find at least one good option here," you sighed while everyone agreed with you.

you all sluggishly walked into the mall as you got there at nine am. everyone insisted you ate breakfast together so you all went to a nice cafe at seven this morning. the (h/c) haired girl spent a while there but once she arrived at the shopping center she had a caffeine crash.

"let's do this so we can get lunch," (y/n) groaned one more time before the conditioned air blew onto this faces from opening the large front doors.

I'm the end, mina found a tightly fitted teal gown of her own while uraraka found a pink mini dress with a black ribbon belt. (y/n) found an (f/c) dress that covered the perfect amount in the front but dipped low on the back.

the boys found their respected suits with their coordinating colors.

you all went to a restaurant that was linked to the mall for a late lunch early dinner. everyone ordered and was resting themselves as they looked at their phone.

quick lights flashed on (y/n)'s screen as she scrolled through Instagram. she wasn't a social media person so she didn't know the last time she really used it. suddenly, todoroki popped up with a photo of him and Sarah.

she felt like her emotions were dragging on when he didn't seem to feel anything for her anymore. (y/n) didn't want to hold her friends back.

she checked his account to see all of the pictures they had together were deleted forever and lost in the chronicles of the internet. her fingers swiped until she archived every picture they had together on her account.

she couldn't bring herself to delete them.