11

so dignified in your well-pressed suitso strategized, all the eyes on yousashay away to your seatit's the best seat, in the best room

so strategized, all the eyes on you
sashay away to your seat
it's the best seat, in the best room

so dignified in your well-pressed suitso strategized, all the eyes on yousashay away to your seatit's the best seat, in the best room

the school dance was today. (Y/N) did her makeup beautifully. her dress perfectly fit her curve and complimented her amazingly.

   "you look amazing (L/N)!" uraraka looped arms with her as they both walked into the school gym. "you too! you look gorgeous!".

   the blaring music met their ears right when they opened the door. the lights shone on all of the happy dancers on the dance floors. colorful dresses and suits filled the room like a field of flowers.

   but the only flower that met her eyes was todoroki. his suit was dark red with a black dress shirt under it. Sarah was attached to his arm; wearing a matching dress. they spun around with the brightest smiles along their cheeks. as if no one else mattered in the world; like it would be just those two forever.

   "look at you!" Midoriya walked up with bakugou and opened his arms for a hug, "look how far you've come!". bakugou noticed her gaze upon the dual-haired boy and pulled her to the side, "you look more out of his league than you ever have before, got that".

   she nodded as if he just gave her a strict lecture, "he's going to wish he had you back,".

   "Thanks," (Y/N) enveloped him into a hug; much to his dismay.

"now to announce the winners of the king and queen!"