14

now I'm miss "gonna be alright someday"and someday maybe you'll miss mebut by then, you'll be mr

and someday maybe you'll miss me
but by then, you'll be mr. "too late"

   it was the last day of my senior year of high school

it was the last day of my senior year of high school. everyone was dressed in their respected colored gowns. (Y/N) wasn't so hung up on the boy she once loved. everyone got along well, even (Y/N) and todoroki. they only ever spent time together when they were in the group but they didn't kind.

Sarah broke up with todoroki a few months after the school dance because he 'cared too much about school' and 'not enough about her,'.

the girl took all of her heartbreak and pushed it towards doing better in school. that's how she got to the top of her class.

   "I want to thank everyone in the class for an amazing year and congratulate all of you! we did it!" everyone threw their hats into the air and cheered. she walked off of the stage after she announced and got hugs from all of her friends.

   "We are so proud of you!!" they yelled together, almost bringing the girl to tears, "I'm prouder of you guys!".

   the hug ended and everyone walked off together; talking about where we would all go to eat together. the blonde-haired man stayed behind the group and waited for you, "what's up bakugou?".

   "let's go out sometime," his hands were shoved into the sides of his pants, "not as friends,".

   a smile plastered across your cheeks, "of course. I'd love too,".

   the dual-haired boy was too late. he stood and watched the interaction between the two as he thought about how he was about to do the same thing. he lost his chance back in freshman year.

🎉 You've finished reading # 𝙈𝙍 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙁𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙇𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙀 : s. todoroki 🎉