Chapter 35

A few more paragraphs have been added to 34 for ya! Go read before reading this. Some cutesy, slightly spicy stuff for ya. Next update I will be adding more to this chapter!

Thanks for reading!

Derek's POV

Danielle's naked body collapses onto mine and I pull her tight.

"I'm in love with you," I say after a moment. "Like I really, really love you." I know I've told Danielle that I love her before but in this moment, it feels even more intense. I hope I'm not scaring her.

Danielle looks up from her spot on my chest and gives me the biggest smile I've ever seen on her face.

"Wait," she says. "Are you sure that isn't just the sex talking?"

I laugh a little. "Maybe some of it is the sex, sure."

"I'm teasing." Danielle snuggles her body close to mine. "I love you too Derek. A lot. You've made loving you so easy."

My heart feels warm when she says this and I kiss her forehead.

"I'm getting sleepy," she says, yawning. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick."

I reluctantly let go of her as she gets out of bed. I don't want to stare but I can't help watching her beautiful body as she makes her way to the bathroom.

I knew she was gorgeous but damn. Tonight was perfect. Seeing her like this makes me want her even more.

"I know you're staring," she calls out from behind her.

I feel my face get hot before turning the other way and facing the wall. I feel like I got caught red handed.

"Didn't say it was a bad thing," she says before closing the bedroom door.

I smile and shake my head before hopping out of bed and putting on some new boxers. I quickly strip the now dirty sheets off the bed before putting a new set of sheets on. I pull the duvet back onto the bed and fluff up Danielle's pillow.

"You changed the sheets?" Danielle asks as she steps out of the bathroom. She's wearing an emerald green camisole and matching panties. I feel the blood start to rush back to a part of my body I've been trying to ignore since Danielle crawled out of bed.

"Yeah. They were... wet," I say awkwardly.

"Fair enough." Danielle laughs. "We may have to change them again in the morning though." She crawls into bed and intertwines her body with mine. "Thank you for tonight. And for being in my life Derek. You've brought me so much happiness."

"You're very welcome, beautiful. And thank you for choosing me to be in your life. I'm so thankful."