4%

It was weird thinking of my mother. I remember her. I know who she is. She is legit my mother, but I'm pure blood. She's was a muggle.
I completely inherited my fathers character.
The way my father described her. She was too good for him. It didn't sound like she was my mother, but I remember that night. When she spoke to us as sacrificed herself for us. Me and my half brother, the boy who lived.

~

My thoughts were interrupted when Draco came up the astronomy tower and sat beside me.
"What's on your mind Eve?" He asked, bring into a green apple and throwing his legs beside mine.
Nothing that concerns you, obviously.
I hesitated before answering his question, "Life."
He chuckled, "Yeah that's elaborate."
I rolled my eyes, "What do you want me to say?" He shrugged, biting his Apple, "I don't know. How about, 'oh you know this extremely sexy blonde haired boy named Draco. Who I can't seem to get enough of'"
I laughed and kicked his thigh, resting my combat boot on his lap.
"You wish." My hand absentmindedly reached to my face and brushed hair out of my face, but still went back into place. The cool winter air, brushed my face and down below I saw the houses getting together to go to Hogsmeade.
"Eve?"
I looked up at Draco and saw he gave me a worried look but covered it up with his natural monotonous look.
"Eve?"
"It's short for Evangeline." He shrugged
"Why not just Connie? Or Constance?" He looked at me with an odd look, Everyone calls you by those names. I simply want to be different."
I seemed to be rolling my eyes a lot with Draco, pretty soon my eyes would roll out of my head. Seeing everyone hand in permission slips, it made me long to go to Hogsmeade with them.
Making my decision I removed my feet from Draco's lap and walked towards Potions, where I'd find my father.
"Where are you goin?" Minty breath hit my neck and a lanky shadow behind me.
"To Potions."
"Classes are over. Why are you going?"
"Just shut up and follow, Malfoy."
After the long corridors, and endless stairs, and painful walking. I think I lost 10 lbs. We made it to Potions, surprised that Draco had actually followed. I opened the big door and was met with weird smells and a darkened room. My dad was working on a potion and new immediately it was Veratiserum.
"Constance." He acknowledged me, and continued working.
"Hello daddy."I walked over to himself gave him a sweet smile.
He catches on and groaned, "Now I begin with this. What do you want darling?"
"Permission." I grinned and added Bezoar to his potion for him.
I hadn't noticed Draco's confused and amused expression, but I could feel that he was surprised to hear me call Severus daddy.
My dad rolled his eyes, "Hogsmeade, I presume?"
I nodded vigorously, and stuck my hand out. He magically made a permission slip aprar and signed it. Placing it in my hand and turning to his work. "Run along child, you don't want to miss the next group."
Tingling with happiness, I walked happily to Draco and saw a slip in his hands, "We can go together!!" I grabbed his hand and ran out.

~

"Two butterbeers." Draco told the man, and sat down across from me. I fumbled with my bag and pulled out a hair tie. Tiring my hair in a.m high bun to get it out of my face.
"So how are you and pansy?" I asked him and he stiffened
"She cheats on me."
"What? And you're still with her?" I looked at him, like as if he were insane. That was stupid. I'd dump her. Right away. That stupid little pig face. "Who is she snogging?"
"Blaise."
The way he said that, as if he didn't care.

But he did.

_

So I'm almost done that stupid essays
just 600 some words.
I'll try and update tomorrow, with a longer chapter. If not, then by Friday.

Until 5% love
-Savannah