17%

I ran back to my room, my feet silently hitting the floor. No matter how shocked I am, I still don't want to get caught. I swung the door open and pushed it shut.
"What's wrong love?" Draco's voice startled me, almost making me scream.
My mouth felt dry. My heart was beating loudly in my chest. I didn't know what to think, is he here to kill me again? I stumbled onto the bed, collapsing into Draco's body and started crying. I started bawling my eyes out.
"Baby.." He whispered huskily, wrapping his arms around me.
"H-He's here!" I sputtered out, sobbing.
"Whose here?"
"Tom! Tom is here! Tom Riddle!" I felt Draco's body stiffen.
"What's the significance of him?" He asked, brushing a hair out of my face.

I sniffled, "I suppose I should tell you now."

"50 years ago lived a boy named Tom Riddle. He was the most handsome boy. Charm. Intelligence. He had everything prefect. Then there was me, well my other self. You see, Every time I turn 16 I die.
Tom Riddle was the man I fell in love with and I knew he loved me too. but something changed in him. He was more angry, mean and hurtful. He was more aggressive. He hurt people. Her hurt me. One day, we got into this fight.
He was screaming he didn't love me. He never loved me. He tried to kill me.." My eyes dripped with tears. I wanted to stop. I didn't want to relive it, but Draco looked so pained and angry; so I kept going. "He put a curse on me, that if I don't find true love before my 18th birthday in three years, I'll die. But this time I won't come back. I relieved many lives into the age of 16 trying to find true love, but in three years it's different. It's my last chance."
"What are you saying?" Draco asked, cupping my cheeks and pressing our foreheads together.

"I'm saying I was once in love with Voldemort."

~.

We went to bed after I finally stopped crying and Draco stopped being shocked. For the rest of that night he held me close. Very close. Almost as if he was trying to protect me incase Voldemort came and took me.
That morning we went down to the dining room and had breakfast then we went back to our room and crawled into bed.
That's all we did the entire visit, just stayed in bed and talked all day. I didn't mind. I was close to him all day, so it was completely alright with me.
Today was different. His parents told us to get our best clothes on, but o already wore a half decent dress. Where the fuck am I supposed to get another one? I decided on a black leather skirt and black tights underneath. I wore a black crop top and put on my black doc martins.
I looked alright. I didn't put on any makeup just mascara. I also just left my hair the way it was.
Draco walked into the room from his bathroom, wearing a black suit. "Ready love?" I nodded, grabbing his hand and walking with him to the dining room.

~

I saw Narcissa standing up in the Doorway facing the other way, lots of people we're around the table having a casual conversation. It all stopped when Draco and I walked into the room.
"My my, Severus." Said a man in a deep plum trench coat, "I had no idea you could help produce such a beautiful creature."
"Enough." My father snapped, "She's not to be treated like an object. She is a person." I smile, looking down at the ground.
Draco pull me closer and stood his ground, "What are we here for mother?"
Narcissa moved to answer but a snakelike voice interrupted. "Move out of the way Narcissa. I wish to see our guest." When she did. I wanted to cry about who it was.

Voldemort stood in front of the fireplace, wearing some dumb robes that made him look like smoke.
His reaction was the same, because his jaw dropped in surprise, "I hadn't realized that my curse was still in progress." He looked down almost as if in false remorse, "You're still as beautiful as the day I fell in love with you." My heart ached and swelled, I knew it was all lies.
He chuckled evilly, "Love. Love is the reason I'm into this Harry Potter mess. Love is stupid and doesn't exist. When your dumb mother sacrificed herself for both of you. Love isn't real. You just filled my heart with empty words."
I snorted, "And you're still an asshole as you were back then."
He smiled, "That's my girl. But I have no time for another childish affair, let's get this done with. Carrows, bring me the girl."
Roughly, I was pulled from Draco's hold and into Voldemort's, my left arm stretched out. 3 tattoos were inked onto my skin there, and Tom seems to take a liking to it. "Well with these things here already, it shouldn't be hard to hide the mark." He raised his wand. I was dropped to my knees, Draco was struggling to stop them but the Carrows held him. I knew what was coming. My father stood there watching with no emotions on his face. Why the fuck wasn't he helping me? I'm his daughter for Christ Sake!

"Please Tom." I whispered.

Tom smiled giddily, "Ahhh I remember those words." Was all he said before he stuck his wand over my arm and muttered a curse under his breath.
I dropped to my hands in pain as a dark snake slithered onto my arm and settled into my flesh.

He had given me the dark mark.

--------

Vote

Comment

-Savannah