19%

What I felt when I saw Draco kissing Pansy was heart breaking. I literally felt my heart break into two pieces. I though he loved me. I thought he was the one. The one to break my fucking curse. Tears cascaded down my pale cheeks and I couldn't stop the hiccuping. I didn't dare try to stop my crying, I wanted him to know what he had done and how it affected me.
"Sorry for interrupting," I sneered Causing Draco to look at me with shocked eyes. Pain and remorse was clear in his electric blue eyes. The silver glow of his eyes were gone and replaced. Pansy the foul little git smirked making her pug face even more ugly.
"Constance," Draco whispered walking towards me, "Please just let me expl-"
"No!" I screamed, "You said you loved me Draco!! Don't you remember!! Or is that long forgotten since you had your lips all over this pug face. I trusted you! I thought you were the one to break this!! I thought you could finally save me!" With every step he took closer to me, I backed away until my back hit the wall. "I was so stupid to think you loved me."
Before he could grab my arm I ran.
I ignored his callings. I ignored the pain that was clear in his voice as he screamed my name. I just ran.

I ran all the way to my room. I know it's the first place he would come but I didn't care. I just wanted my cat with me. No one else. I collapsed onto my bed and stuffed my face into my pillow to muffle my sobs.
Eventually my crying stopped, but every now and then tears would stream down my cheeks. I sat against my wall with Bandit beside me and my fathers locket around my neck. I had my knees pressed against my chest.
It was around 7 and I had just missed dinner. My stomach growled demanding food but I couldn't eat. I didn't want to. I couldn't find the energy to eat, crying drained me.
I thought I had finally stopped crying but I thought of him again and more tears spilled. Which lead to more and lead to me crying my eyes out. Dehydration filled my body.

"Constance..." Draco walked into my doorway, staring at me with pain filled eyes, "Please. Let me explain."
I didn't say anything, I just gave him this cold hard glare.
He sat down in my oak threshold, "I was walking down the corridor looking for you. I heard you had detention from Harry, so I wanted to know if you were okay." He started, looking at me desperately.
I shook my head and looked down at my cat who nuzzled his head on my thigh, trying to comfort me.
"That's when Pansy stopped me and asked what I was doing. I tried telling her to go away but that pug face wouldn't listen. She tried to kiss me but I told her to leave me alone. Saying that I had a girlfriend. When I finally walked away she pulled on my arm and kissed me. I didn't kiss back Constance." Silver tears started falling from his eyes, "I didn't kiss her back."

I believed him.

But I didn't say anything. I was mad at him. I was just mad at him. He kissed her. She kissed him. I don't care it still hurt me when I saw what happened. I'm mad at him for hurting me. So I didn't say anything to him for a long time after he redeemed himself.
He tried getting me to talk but eventually he left my room leaving me with stained tears and silence.

~

I woke up with a big headache from all the crying and a dying stomach. I desperately needed some food. I haven't eaten anything since two days ago and I'm starving. So I got up put on black leggings, a black long sleeve shirt and my combat boots. I walked into my bathroom and washed the dried blood off of my hand to reveal the raw flesh engrossed into my skin.
I winced as more blood dropped. I grabbed my medical kit under my bathroom sink and bandaged my wound up. I threw my hair in a bun and walked out of my bathroom.
Just as I was going to open my door I was disaparated out of my room and into the familiar Dining room at Malfoy Manor. The first person I saw my Narcissa who greeted me with a hug and Lucius who gave me somewhat of a smile. Honestly, he looked constipated. The other people in the room I recognized were the Carrows, my father, Yaxley and Bellatrix.
"So nice of you to join us." Don't let me forget the asshole Voldemort who stood proudly at the end of the table. Before I could say thing he continued speaking, "I brought you here because I have a task for you. I need you to spy on Harry Potter for me Darling."
He walked up to me and ran his hand down the side of my face.
"Why would I want to spy on my own brother? Surely you can ask someone else." I glared, smacking his arm away from my face. Bellatrix gasped and slapped my arm, "Watch you're wordings child! You have no idea who he is."
I smirked, "I know him way more than you do, Sweetheart. And If I find you smacking me again I'll smack against a wall so hard. You won't be alive to feel the pain."
That shut her up.
I turned to Voldemort, "Fine. I'll do it. But don't expect me to say much. I can't betray family."
Tom grinned and gave me this awkward hug

"Now disaparate me back I'm fucking starving."

~

Vote!

Comment!

& follow me? I'll follow back

-Savannah

p.s) last minute name change

Sorry