9%

"Tom"."
"What is it Constance?" Tom grabbed me by my arms and brought me close to him.
"Don't do it." I told him, looking in his once brown eyes, they were now clouded by blackness.
"Don't tell me what to do Darling." He snarled and roughly pushed me aside. He grabbed the black diary that was on my bed and looked through the pages, "It's perfect." He murmured. He started chanting in a weird language and it felt like something changed in me. I watched in horror as Tom lifted his wand and looked at me.
"I'm sorry, Sweetheart. But I must do this." He raised his wand, "Avada-"
"No!!"
He growled, "Stop it Constance."
"You're a liar! You said you loved me!" Tears were streaming endlessly down my cheeks,
He laughed, "I say man things I don't mean baby." He stood closer, "Now stand still."
I tried moving my feet, but they were enchanted so I couldn't move.
"Tom! Please!" I watched as the word escaped his mouth, and I said my final words.
"I loved you Tom."

"Avada Kedavra!!"

The spell hit me, draining the life he of me and the last thing I saw and regret in Toms eyes and I felt him catch me.

~

I woke up in the hospital wing with Harry, Hermione, Ron, Dumbledore, My dad and Draco all around me. I rubbed my eyes and tried sitting my but I immediately collapsed on the bed.
My dad rubbed my hair, "That was a longer episode, Darling. You won't have enough energy to get up."
"Episode?!" Harry exclaimed, "What the hell is going on?!"
I looked at Draco and saw he was holding my hand, staring into nothing.
"Are you okay?" I asked him and watched as he smiled.
"You're the one who passed out and you're asking if I'm okay?" He laughed and kissed my knuckles, "Yes love, I'm okay. Are you okay?"
"I'm tired." I blinked and looked at Harry, "So. I knew something was up with both of us."
"How?" He asked me, looking extremely curious and confused.
"I saw you." I started, might as well tell the story, "We were both in our room, Mother was crying tell us how much she loved us. You stated crying because she was, but I knew. I knew what was going to happen." Tears streamed down my face but I continued, "I heard your dad screaming downstairs and foot steps walking slowly up the stairs, And I saw Tom." His named rolled off my tongue and I cried harder. "He started raising his wand saying the words to the killing curse. I saw mum fall lifelessly to the ground and he smiled. We were both crying now, but I was numb. I had watched her die and I would always remember every detail. You were young so you would forget. Voldemort raised his wand to us and said the same words, but we didn't die." I rubbed my face, getting rid of the tears, "He had disappeared."

Harry looked like he was about to explode. Draco gripped my hand tightly, Cutting off circulation but u didn't care.

Before anyone could say anything, Harry stormed out.

~

Tomorrow was the Yule Ball and nobody could find Harry, everyone was in the Great hall and Professor McGonagall was standing I. The middle, talking nonsense until she called Ron up to demonstrate the dance. Before I was going to leave, Hardy had stepped in and sat by Hermione. He looked fine. Ish. He looked flustered.
I rested my head against Draco's shoulder and I felt his arm go around my waist.
Pretty soon the floor filled with students and professors.
I was scared for the Yule Ball. I mean, I didn't like Draco. Right. I didn't.
But no matter how much I denied it, I knew I liked him. But did he feel the same way?

~~