30%

I cried as I watched my brother give me the most hurtful expression. He stood tall with Luna, Ginny, Hermione, Ron and Neville behind him. We stood in the department of ministries surrounded by blue orbs. Death eaters have flew in and blocked every endless corridor.
"You've did a Marvelous job, Darling, The Dark Lord will be very proud." Lucius grasped me in a hug, which shocked me but I was too busy crying to care, "Don't waste your tears Darling, One of my house elves have eavesdropped for me." He pulled away and brushed a piece of hair out of my face, "They planned on letting you go. They planned on using my future daughter-in-law to get close to the Dark Lord."
I furrowed my eyebrows, My eyes ceased falling tears. What?
"Yes, Its true." Lucius nodded.
"Its not-" Harry started, reaching out for my hand when Ron angrily pulled him back.
"It is true." He snarled, raising his wand.
I frowned, remorse washed away from my heart and was forcivly replaced by anger.
"She is a death eater, Harry! I knew she was a bad one from the start." Ron spat, killing me with his eyes.
"You were going to use me!? Harry! You know my story, I could've gotten killed." I shouted, waving my hand throwing a spell at him.
He got roughly pushed back into Neville who caught him.
"You could've gotten everyone you loved killed, Harry!" I pushed my hand forward hitting him again with another spell.
"He is more powerful than you think! The minute I'm dead, all hell will break lose and when you survive. You'll have no one! Nothing to live for!" I screamed, shoving Hermione away as she tried to pull me away from Harry.
"Well what about you!? A death eater!? You are one of his followers!! You are an enemy!!" Harry bounced back, waving his wand and throwing the 'Stupefy' spell at me. I waved my hand to rebound.
"I'm your sister! I did it for everyone! I did it for you!" I cried, gripping his shoulders.
Harry breathed heavily, looking deep into my eyes. "It wasn't for me." He snarled then roughly shoved me away, "And you never were my sister! Now! Stupefy!" They all waved their wands sending every death eater away, myself included.
His words were forever burned into my mind

'You never were my sister.'

Well if thats how he wants to play.

I stood up from the help of Lucius and we ran to the Archway.
"We need that prophecy, Constance!" He shouted to me as we stepped closer and closer to Harry and his friends.
I nodded, shpving my wand into the waistband of my leggings. My hair was in an extremely messy bun, but some pieces still got into my face.
We slowed down when we neared the entrance and saw Harry advancing to the archway, I could faintly hear voices whispering in sync.
"... could hear them too." I heard Luna mumble, as they got closer.
Before they could get sucked into the grey abyss, death eaters started falling into the room each grabbing Hermione, Ron, Nevile, Luna and shoving wands to there necks.
Lucius was gone from my side and was already behind Harry.
"I'll make this simple for you. Hand me the prophecy or watch your friends die." Well job well done, Lucius. For stating that very bluntly. I walked over to them with the captives watching me. Harry looked around and saw me then finally gave him the prophecy.
Then flashes of white suddenly flew around the room causing the prophecy to fly into the air, Lucius and I both jumoed for it but it untimely smashed on the ground.
"Fuck!" I exclaimed getting up and getting my wand out.
I was ready to fight and kill whoever came up, but when I saw Sirius Black appear before me, I stopped.
He looked at me like I had two heads, "Constance?" He stepped closer, taking a piece of my raven hair and tucking it behind my ear.
"Hi." I whispered, feeling a tear fall down my cheek.
"God, You're eyes are as beautiful as you're mothers. But I'm afraid we are rivaling against each other. Stay out of the way, I couldn't handle myself if my spells hit you." Was all he said before running to Harry and saving him from Lucius. I stood still, surprised as Lucius flew back, hitting the wall roughly.
Then I heard the words I never wanted to hear again;
"Avada Kedavra!" The green light emerged from Bellatrix's wand and hit Sirius right in the chest.
I watched in horror as my godfather went grey and got sucked into the archway.
I felt someone pull me back, but I fought and fought to get to him.
"No!" I screamed, kicking my legs harshly and clawing at the arms of the mystery person.
"No!" Tears fell endlessly down my face. My heart broke.

I screamed in pain, as I disaparrated out of the Ministry and ended up in Malfoy Manor. I slumped to the ground and cried my eyss out for hours. The person just sat with me and rockdd me in their arms. Then I realised, I would do whateber I can to make Bellatrixs life a living hell, before I kill her.

________

Hey! Hahah, I'm going to work on a few chapters for this.
How was this?
Anyone shocked?
I was quite proud of this chapter,
but thanks for all the reads! Thank you for anyone who read my book! It seriously means a lot to me.

Vote!
Comment!
Follow!

-Savannah