5%

I woke up feeling ill. Deathly ill. My hands and body were shaking constantly, I was sweating, my hair was dead and dry. My skin was pale as fuck. I was coughing a the time and had a huge migraine. And trust me it's not fun to wake up with a migraine, but overall i threw on a black skin tighto long sleeve shirt and some grey sweats. My shirt sleeves, covered my hands so only my fingers could be seen. I threw on my traditional everyday black choker and threw on some black converse. It was Saturday so no classes all day. I decided to go out for a walk, because I need fresh air. It was so stuffy in the room, and I was beginning to feel claustrophobic.
I walked down the steps and saw Draco and his followers filling the common room chairs.
"Good morning Connie." Millicent a blonde haired girl said to me, and I only smiled back. Seeing as I couldn't talk.
This caught Draco's attention, and he said my name
"Evangeline." He stood up and walked to me, "It's almost 2pm and you've just woken you? Where are you going?"
Feeling light headed, I replied hoarsely "Outside."
He noticed,"You look like shit."
"Fuck off Draco." I hit his arm and walked passed him. I heard him chuckle, and he grabbed my arm.
"But you'll miss me too much."
Nearly growling, I took my arm out of his grasp and walked out of the portrait hole. "You can follow me and keep your mouth shut or risk getting hexed If you keep stopping me."

And he followed

~

When I came outside, I instantly felt better. Still lightheaded but I felt alive. Draco walked beside me shivering while i frolicked in the snow.
"Jesus, how the fuck are you not cold?!" Draco gave me this angry look
I shrugged, and magically made up some jackets for us. He stopped shivering and gave me this bemused look.
"You didn't use a wand"
"And?" I shrugged
"What do you mean and! What's wrong with you?!
I rolled my eyes, "There's so many things wrong with me Draco." I looked into his silver eyes, "All I know is that, no one understands what it's like to be me."
He softened his expression and brushed my hair out of my face, "Eve," he whispered, "I'm here."

Flashback

"Eve," he said to me, looking into my eyes. Into my soul, with so much love I couldn't fathom, "I'm here."
.
.

"Crucio!"
.
.

"Liar!! You said you loved me."

"I say many things I don't mean baby."

.
"Avada-"

"No!!"

"Stop it Constance!!"

"Tom!! Please!!"

"Avada Kedavra!!"

~~
I woke up up in the hospital wing, with Millicent and Draco sitting beside me. My head hurt with a migraine, and I slowly sat up mouthing water.
Millicent gave me a cup and I downed the whole thing, "What happened? How did I get here?"
"You passed out dear." Madam Pomfret entered the room and placed her hand on my forehead, "Oh heavens! You're burning up." She went over to the side table and gave me a weird mixture to drink, "If Draco hadn't been with you. You would have been buried somewhere in the snow. Now drink this slowly." I took the drink and took a swig, "Disgusting! It tastes like goblin piss!"
"What did you expect? Pumpkin juice?" She gave me this odd look and walked away from me. "You must stay here a week Darling. I don't think you'll be able to walk for a while."
I smiled. No classes for a week!!
"Are you alright Eve?" Draco asked me, his face full of worry.
"I'm fine, Draco. Thank you." I smiled and grabbed his hand, giving him a tight squeeze.
"Did you hear? Harry came in second at the lake!" Millicent told me with a smile on her face. Even in different houses I could tell she liked him. I hated him. But for her sake I smiled, "No I didn't Mill but thanks." She nodded before hearing her name in the corridor, "Shit. It's miss perfect Pansy!" She groaned in a mocking voice and stood up, "I'll come tomorrow. I think she'd want me to help for the Yule Ball that's next week. See you Connie." Millicent waved at me and walked away.

My migraine grew more intense and voices started playing in my head

"Constance Evangeline Snape, I've never loved anyone more than I love you. I've never loved anyone period."

"Crucio!!"

"Avada Kedavra!!"

"I loved you Tom."

I pressed my hands to my head and later back down, Draco sat closer and tucked me in.
"Gods Eve. You really are burning up." He looked at me worriedly
I chuckled, "Really? Because right now I feel like I just came out of a frozen pond and laid down in the snow." I shivered and pulled my blankets closer, which didn't do me justice because I only shivered more.
I waved my hand and a nice fuzzy blue blanket appeared and it's like all life's questions were answered.
Draco looked to the side and grimaced, "I have to go love."
Love
"Mother is piercing my head, telling me to be at the manor." He hesitated, he didn't want to go.
"It's okay. I'll be fine. Just go and see what your mother wants." I smiled at him. He reluctantly stood up and straightened his clothes. He mentioned down and kissed my cheek, hiding the evident blush in my face, I shoved him and told him to go. He flashed me a smirk before apparating out with a loud crack.

Love?

Kisses on the cheek?

God, what's next.

~~