27%

"Whose she?" Hermione asked as we walked to the Great Hall for dinner. We seen a girl with brown hair and brown eyes holding hands with a dirty blonde haired boy.
"That's Laura. Laura Gracen, she's in Defense Against the Dark Arts." I told Hermione waving to Laura, "Her step father is Yaxley." I muttered the last so Hermione didn't hear me. She was part of Voldemort too cause of Yaxley. She's blessed. She didn't have to bear the cursed mark.
"Who is that boy with her?"
"Thomas. Her boyfriend." Thomas was a lanky dirty blonded boy with a cute smile and nice eyes. They were both in Ravenclaw. Laura is really smart so I wouldn't be surprised. She is even smarter than Hermione don't tell Mione i said that.
"You're friends with her?" Hermione asked,
I nodded, "Yeah."

We went our seperate ways. Hermione went to her house and I went to mine.
"Took you long enough." Draco grumbled as I sat down beside him.
I rolled my eye's "Umbridge is like a fucking hawk. Wouldn't let me leave without mutilating my hand for chewing gum in class." I showed him hand with the words "I'm a fat ass' on my hand. It was still red and bleeding. "She thinks she can hurt me with just words, not this girl bitch."
Draco laughed, "Poor baby, I'll get her back soon." He kissed me.
I giggled, "Come cuddle me in my room and I'll feel better."
He nodded vigorously, "If you want, I'll even eat you-"
"Okay! How about some desert!" I exclaimed
Draco smirked, "Alright then, I'm craving for something sweet and sal-"
I elbowed his stomach, "Quit beimg smooth. You're not getting laid tonight."
"But I just want to 'Slytherin' between those sexy legs of yours." He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestivly at me.
I face-palmed, "Jesus Christ, Draco."
He laughed and his arms wrapped around me, "You love me."
"I know, It's because I love you that you're not ending up 50 feet away from me."
"You're so mean to me." He pouted.
I smiled at him, "You love me."

~

"Okay because most of you guys didn't get the Patronus charm last time. We'll try again."
Harry walked around the Room of Requirement.
"Remember, think of the happiest memory you have. It has to be a strong one."
Everyone was constantly repeating "Expecto Patronum." Blue colour danced through the air making beautiful animals appear. I stood beside Ginny Weasley when she produced a horse. It whinnied and neighed.
"Congrats Ginny!!" I exclaimed and hugged her.
She smiled at me but it faltered as the entrance was shaking.
It seemed like someone was trying to get in. The wall shaked, dusy and debris fell to the floor. We walked closer to the wall with a small boy walking closer, I never knew his name. A more stronger spell hit the wall and made a small hole so you can see the other side.
Harry walked to the hole too and peeked through, I didn't know who made it.
"I'm going to make this simple."
Fucksakes, its Umbridge.
Harry roughly pulled the boy away,
"Bombarda Maxima."
I shielded my face from the debris and hid behind Luna.
We're fucked.

~

I didn't get sent into Dumbledores office like Harry and them, Umbridge just kindly let me be on my way, which was weird but I left as soon as she finished her sentence.
I walked to the Astronomy Tower expecting to be myself but Laura was there, with little birds flying around her.
"Laura, I didn't expect anyone to be up here." I smiled as I sat beside her.
She giggled, "Sorry Eve, I'm just trying to get away from Thomas right now."
"Why?" I frowned.
She played with the hem of her skirt and shrugged, "I left him with Millicent, they were engaged in a deep conversation. It made me sad, so I just up and left, found myself in here."
I frowned with anger, It's always Millicent! I'm glad I'm not friends with her anymore otherwise she would've tried for Draco too! That slut.
I rubbed her back, "I'm sure nothing is happening. You guys are perfect. He'd be stupid to let 3 years of being together get thrown away." I decided not to let her know about Millicent and her sluttish ways. It may be a stupid move but they can fix this.
"I just want him to look at me the way Draco looks at you."
I giggled, "How does Draco look at me?"
She looked at me with sad eyes, "Like you're the ocean, and he's desperate to drown."

-----
Sorry for the short chapter! I'm currently camping & want to be more social with my family. I'll try for another chapter by Monday or sooner, maybe two. I'm not sure.
Hope you like it!!
& Laura Gracen is played by the wonderful LauraleeHamada ^_^
& Thomas is played by Thomas Brodie Sangster. When I have my laptop I'll add them to the cast list, or whenever.
Hope you like it! & again. I'm sorry its so short,
Thanks for almost 500 reads! & votes!

Okay before i published this i had under 500 now i have 513;!?
You guys are amazing,

Vote!
Comment!
Follow!

-Savannah