12%

"Guess what happened this summer!!" Millicent came bursting into the Common Room with a huge grin on her face. I shrugged, writing down my essay for Divination, normally Professor Trelawny didn't make us write in class. But Umbridge had interfered and wanted to know how we could see the future with leaves. She wanted a thorough and detailed essay, meaning 5000 words.
I nearly bent my quill in anger.
"What happened?" I hummed, scribbling words into a page.
"Blaise asked me to be his girlfriend!!!" She squealed. In my ear basically, I might have gone deaf.
Mill began telling me every detail of her summer, literally. Every detail.
Some parts I heard her, saying that she almost lost her virginity to some random at a party but that's where Blaise had asked and she said it was the most romantic thing ever.
She's crazy.
I finished writing my final page on my essay when Mill angrily incinerates my work and smacks my arm, "You weren't even listening to me!!" Her face was red with anger.
Realizing what she had just done to my work, I was livid.
"What the fuck is wrong with you!!??!" I yelled at her, shoving her back into the wall. "I worked for hours on that essay!! I was finally finished and you think you can just burn it?" I stomped my foot.
Millicent just scoffed, "Who cares about a stupid essay."
I cackled, "You're fucking dumb. I cared about that essay. I actually want to be a successful witch, maybe I wanted to be a fortune teller." I grabbed her face with my hand and boroughs her close to me, my breathing was heavy. For a millisecond I saw fear in her eyes before she stood her ground "I don't give a damn about what happened in your summer Millicent. I don't care that you're a little slut and you feel the need to tell everyone." Swear dropped down her forehead and I felt her knees shaking. I held onto her face harder, hearing a little crack as I squeezed tighter. A new power surged through me. I heard millions of voices all around me and my vision started to get fuzzy. "Break her." A strange snake like voice whispered, "Kill."
"Kill."
"Kill."
It started to fade and I felt normal again, letting go of Millicent and watching her drop to the ground in tears. I stared scarily at my hands and winced. What is wrong with me?
I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and slowly pull me up to my dorm, I turned and hugged the familiar figure and cried.
"Shh, it's okay." Draco's soothing voice whispered, rubbing my shoulder and taking me to my bed. I could've killed my best friend.
My head throbbed with a headache and it's not helping that this snakelike voice was trying to penetrate my mind and read my thoughts. It was familiar. It was like I knew who it was, but I couldn't put my mind on it. Obviously, since I have a huge headache. I'm too exhausted for life. Draco seemed to understand because he carefully stripped my of my robes, putting on the nearest shirt and shortie. I felt the shirt breeze brush against my legs as Draco threw the blanket over me and tucked me in. I slowly curled my body into itself and my cat soon joined me.
I could hear Draco's long silent strides make its way to the door, "Where are you going?" I asked him, turning to look at him. He turned around and shuffled his feet.
"I'm going to my room." He murmured
I shook my head, "No. Stay with me." I practically demanded making him chuckle.
"So persistent." He smirked and started taking off his robes, leaving him in jut his boxers.
Slipping in beside me, I felt his cold arms snake around my waist. His warm breath hitting my face.
"You're cold." I whispered, wrapping my arms around his figure and cuddling closer.
"You're warm." He smiled, leaning in and kissing me.

and that's when I knew

I fell.

~~

😁
-Savannah