25%

Long sleeve shirts were annoying and hot. The weather was getting much warmer and we have been stuck in a humid room constantly practicing spells and teaching defensive ones. I was sick of it, honestly. My birthday is coming up and also the end of the school year. Everyone is studying for their O.W.L.S and also juggling not to get in trouble. Umbridge had this wall filled with all kinds of bans and rules, I'm surprised Flich hasn't fallen off the ladder from climbing so high and nailing the frames to stone. Its like he betrayed Dumbledore but really I think Dumbledore allowed him too. I mean, if i was loyal to Dumbledore but scary bitch Umbridge just saunters into Hogwarts like she did and gave me this sickly sweet grin that's full of evilness I would obey her too. Or maybe he is secretly one of Voldemorts followers. The world will never know.
I put on my wool socks pulling them way up so they could show over my black boots. I threw my black hair into a sock bun, putting on the locket my dad got me and my satchel.
I gave bandit a little pat on the head and hopped out of my room.

time to study

~

"-you know there's this show called Wizards of Waverly place in the muggle world and its about modern wizards." I told Draco about the muggle world as we studied to gather in the library.
He furrowed his eyebrows, "Walenby place? What?"
He looked so cute when he was confused.
I giggled, "Waverly place and I always laugh my ass of watching it, because this one episode the Wizards dad was playing ball with the son and they did this 'Go through Mo Through' spell on the ball and it could go through objects. They started throwing the ball through the floor and the ceiling." I laughed remembering the episode and Draco laughed with me.
"The ending happened with the muggle mother eating the soup that the ball went in and she tried going through the door but she just slammed her head." I threw my head back in laughter. That show was funny though, for sure.
Deco laughed again. "Muggles are so weird and you lived with them?"
I nodded, "My adoptive father and mother. My father was named Vic and my mother Danielle." I smiled in sadness. I missed them so much. We all cried in a group hug before I came here.
"I bet you're so engrossed into muggle culture." He said, pulling me closet I him. I sat on his lap and leaned my head on his shoulders.
"I used to go to his shows with my mum. Then we'd go shopping or go to quidditch games."
"Shows?"
"He's in a band. Lead singer."

(A/N; Can you guess who? xD)

His arms wrapped around my waist and he snuggles his face in my neck.

"Can you sing?"

Draco;

"Can you sing?" I asked her, softly nipping at her neck.
She shrugged, "Kind of." She turned to face me.
I gave her the puppy dog eyes, "Sing for me?"
She rolled her eyes, "I'll make your ears bleed."
I smiled, "Just smile then maybe I won't hear the badness." She leaves her head on my shoulder and was silent for a bit. Probably decided what to sing.
~
"As I choke,

Try to wash you down with something strong

Dry

But the taste of blood remains

Cold empty mattresses and falling stars.

My how they start to look the same

So keep in happiness and torture me while I tell you lets go in style.

A million hooks around a million ways to die.

Darling it's cold outside.

No. No mores eyes to see the sun

You slide into bed while I get dunk

Slow. Conversation with a gun mean more than I've ever said to anyone.

So keep in happiness and torture me while I tell you lets go in style.

A million hooks around a million ways to die.

Darling it's cold outside.
It will be alright.

But last night you said you ended up in Palm Springs dancing on tables.
Almost fought some bitch at the club.

Got kicked out of your hotel and lost your shoes.
well fuck what am I supposed to be impressed?
You're just another set of bonds to lay to rest.
So say goodnight I hope you have a really good time.

So keep in happiness and torture me while I tell you lets go in style.

A million hooks around a million ways to die.

Let's go outside.

It will be alright

But last night, you said you ended up in Palm Springs dancing on tables."
~
I stared at her in awe, "Constance. Your voice is beautiful." I whispered, she was amazing. My ears did not bleed. "That song. Those lyrics. It was beautiful."
She smiled, "My adoptive father wrote that song. It's my favourite." Her leggings went onto the arm of the chair and her arms around my waist. Long sleeves.
I pushed my hand up her left arm under her sleeve and slowly traced the Dark Mark. I could feel the snake slowly slither in her flesh and her heartbeat beating. The area was hot. "I love you." I murmured, kissing her temple.
"I love you." She kissed me on the lips, her hands found their way to my neck and slowly tangled themselves in my hair. I gripped her body and hugged her closely.

She pulled away and leaned back into my body, and closed her eyes.

My eyes traveled up and down her body then landed on her fathers locket. I grasped the metal thing in my hands and slowly examined it. It sure had some weight to it. I popped open the latch and inside were two pictures. Constance as a baby. I could tell if was her because of her raven black hair and blue eyes. Well eye. She had a green one too. If you looked into her eyes now you could tell they weren't an identical colour. Her right one was slightly more green than the other.
The other picture was her mother I'm guessing. By the red hair and hazel or blueish eyes, it was hard to tell.
Seeing her mother reminded me of what Constance has been threw.
Her mother was killed by the very man we were forced to follow
She was being tortured and mocked. By the very man that she once loved.

The same man that broke her. Killed her. Used her.

Thinking of him made my body tense with anger but I didn't wake Connie. I slowly rubbed under her thigh and leaned my head back. Sighing.

I was going to kill Voldemort.

-

Sorry for not updating in a while. I've been extremely busy with cleaning and babysitting and I never had time to write. I also have lot of homework.
I even promised my teacher I'd do some math homework today but I never did because I wanted to watch American horror story.
Evan Peters is so perfect.
anyways,

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

p.s; I'll follow back

_Savannah