11%

Year 5
First. I can tell you my summer was shit. Draco had went on a vacation with his family, but really I think they went into a temporary hiding.
Apparently according to my brother Voldemort was back, great.
If you can't tell, I'm absolutely excited about him being back. Not.
This is a nightmare.
I have until I'm 18 to find someone to love me, to really love me. So I can't break that damn curse of his.
My trolley was pushing itself as I walked down the platform to the regular 9 3/4. My bag pressed against my back with every step I took, and my skirt was flowing gently with the wind. I wore a black maxi skirt with a simple white crop top. It was warm out, and was nice and windy. I spotted Hermione with Harry and Ron entering the train, at the last minute she saw me and waved. I waved back My trolley was taken by the bellboy, I guess you could say and I took my cat Bandit with me onto the train. I walked to the back furthest from most people and found an empty compartment. Shutting the dirt and the blinds I pull a blanket from my little black purse, pulling the chair out to make a bed.
I was tired. I was scared.
I snuggled under the blankets and Bandit was snuggled beside me.
My lil cat.
"Room for one more?" A deep British accent had asked. My heart started racing, because I knew exactly who that was.
"Of course." I sat up, resting on my knees and hugging Draco. He wore a black suit, and looked insanely hot. His lips met mine pressing me to the bed, as he hovered over me. Things escalated quickly, but he stopped. Telling me he just wanted to cuddle.
"How was your summer?" His hand trailed against my bare back, occasionally scratching.
"Shit." I raised my head from his chest, "I missed you." I pouted.
He laughed, "I missed you too Love." Kissing me.
"How was yours?"
"Shit." He smirked, clearly he was mocking me. I pinched his arm, causing him to laugh.
I snuggled into his hold and slowly drifted asleep.

~

"Now before I forget- " Dumbledore was just saying his regular speech when Umbridge decided to make her disgusting little sound and interrupt him. Immediately earning my hatred and disrespect for her.
Everything fell silent and the pink monstrosity had started speaking about how basically she's here to record and inspect how things are at Hogwarts and she would interfere about how we did things. I didn't really listen to her, because I didn't really care.
The feast had started after the witch, no pun intended, had stopped speaking. I immediately dug into the chicken and roast beef, piling them high on my plate with some mashed potatoes and corn. I - being me - stuffed my face with food in a very un lady like manor. Draco being the gentleman and well mannered easier boy, filled his plate very little and ate properly.
"Where do you keep all that?" Zambini asked, with a very surprised
look on his face as I just finished my chicken and roast beef.
Draco laughed, "I've asked her that many times, Blaise." I blushed, as he poked my stomach, expecting it to sink in. "But honestly, I have no clue. It's one of the worlds mysteries."
Everyone around laughed heartily,and I just blushed again.
"It's okay love, even if you were even a little bit fat. I'd still love you." My smile fell, and i looked at Draco who continued eating.
Everyone didn't notice.
But I noticed.

Did he love me?

My breathing fasten and my hands were clammy. I looked around and saw Harry was liking at me with worry. My father was staring also with concern. I just shook my head and continued eating, forgetting the whole thing.
I fi signed my second plate of food and waited patiently for deserts to appear. Draco was leaning against my shoulder, bored.
"Can we go now?" He asked
I chuckled, "You should know me by now Draco." He looked up at me, "What should I know?" He smirked
I kissed his nose, "That I don't leave without desert."
He laughed, and sat upright to give me a proper kiss.
His lips tasted bittersweet.
It was gonna get heated when I heard the sound of plates clattering, making me pull away immediately.
"Food." I whispered.

If only food can break my curse.
I'm sure it just loves to be in my stomach and actually be put into use.

If only he can break my curse.
If he was the one.

~

It's basically a filler chapter' but I'll try for the 12th coated by Thursday. Maybe even chapter 13.

-Savannah