𝟎𝟎𝟏; 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧

𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑓
𝕀. 𝕎𝕠𝕝𝕗 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟

Athena and Allison arrived at the school they were waiting outside on the phone with their mom she had called A lot so they decided to call her back before they went inside.

"Mom, three calls on the first day is a little overdoing it." The curly hair girl told her mother.
" I agree mom we got this". Athena said to her mother call which was on speaker.
" everything except a pen. Oh, my god, I didn't actually forget a pen. Okay, okay." Allison  told her mother.
" Okay. We got to go. Love ya." The twins said their final goodbyes to their mother.

After the chat with a vice principal about where Allison and Athena lived the past the vice principal announce the new twins to the new school and showed them into there classroom. The teacher told the classroom to turn to page 133.

"Those jackets are absolute killer. Where do you get it?" The strawberry blonde asked The girls.

" our mom was a buyer for A boutique back in San Francisco". Athena told Lydia
" and you're my new best friends. Hey Jackson" Lydia finished speaking.

Lydia invited the girls to a party thats happening after the scrimmage which they politely declined using the excuse of family game night that was happening the same night as the party.

While watching the lacrosse players Lydia asked Allison who this lacrosse person was which she had no idea to. Allison mention how he was in our English class.

Later last night while Allison was out Athena went back to the pub hoping to find her mystery man Derek hale but saw no sights of him at all. However what she didn't know was he was watching her from a far listening. He saw her at school and realized she lied of who she was but he was intrigued to figure out what her motives are and who she really is.

Allison got invited to the party by Scott so that meant that she forced her sister Athena to attend. The only reason Athena went was for the free drinks she was dancing around with this random stranger until she saw Scott and Allison chasing after Scott outside so she followed behind.

" Allison, Athena. I am a friend of Scott's. My name is Derek" Athena's mystery man from the previous days told them and offered them a ride home which they took.

" Allison you go inside I'll be a minute just gonna say thank you for The ride and talk". Athena told her sister.

"So...I'm guessing ur mad I lied about my age and name." The brown eyed girl spoke to the man with guilt on her mind.

" yes I am mad I could catch a charge over you and I don't want that on my police file report". He lied easily not revealing the fact that hunters and werewolf's never are a good mix and the trauma associated with the argent family.

"Okay... I understand your point of view but you can't lie and say you didn't enjoy the time we spent together but if that's how you feel I won't say anything and neither do you have to". Athena kissed Derek on the cheek and hoped out of his car.

The next day nothing unusual happened and Athena was standing alone given the chance for Allison and Scott to talk after him running out on her yesterday at the party. Then there father pulled up and The argent teenage daughters got in the car with him.

 Octaviaxfilms

Octaviaxfilms

From present me to all new writers: This chapter was really short and not that well written so don't stop reading Bc my writing has very much improved further foward and these early chapters are gonna be re-written after I finish writing season 3 :)