𝟎𝟎𝟐; 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑓
𝕀𝕀. 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖

Scott and stiles where discussing Allison's second chance with Scott. Scott wants be with Allison but her and Athena father is a hunter which he found out last night when he shot Scott with a crossbow. He was worried over the fact that his new crush and her sister could be apart of the hunters. Later on that day Scott and Derek had a intense conversation after Derek appeared behind Scott randomly while he was on FaceTime with Stiles and threatened to kill him if he plays in Saturday lacrosse game.

"Hey". Alison spoke the first words to Scott. "Hey". he said in response. "Busy". she asked him. "No, no, it's just, uh, mud mom, she nothing. I mean, it's nothing. Uh, I'm never busy for you." He told Allison. "I like the sound of that".- Athena cut off her sister at the end of her sentence "i have to run to french class, but I wanted you to know that we're coming to your game tmr so you better not suck" she walked away and threw a wink at her sister attempting to get her to become more brave. When she left Scott and Allison talked and mentioned how there all going out later tonight and Athena didn't really want to go and that he should invite stiles too.

While Athena was hiding out in the bathroom she got a text from a random number she had never seen before.

ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
—————————
New number:
Hey you wanna maybe skip school and come get in my car ?

Athena:
Who is this?

New number:
Wow has it been that long already... it's Derek.

Athena:
ok give me like 5Min and I'll be out there.

Derek hale <3 :
Ok I'll be chilling in the black 2010 Chevy camaro.

Athena quickly sent a text to her sister saying she felt sick and she was gonna head home. She grabbed all her books from her locker and put them in her bag and headed out the door. She then hopped into Derek car and saw a glimpse of a quick smile forming.

"So I'm guessing you thought about me?" She asked him with a smirk on her face tryna cover up the fact she had a giant smile behind it.

"I really like you but if we want to see each other we need some rules. No telling ur family and try to understand myself in my point of view." Derek told her which she agreed on easily.

They soon pulled into the nearest parking lot away from the school and had a intense make out session but nothing more because Derek didn't want to push her into anything more she would come to regret later, after about 30 min he dropped Athena off a couple blocks from her house and she said goodbye to him.

                                      —

Later on that day Athena and Allison were outside when they witnessed there father hit Scott with his car.

"Dad?" Athena spoke "Dad! What the hell are you doing?" Allison asked her dad in a tone of voice "he- he came out of nowhere, Allison." Her father tried to explain his actions to his two daughters. "Are you trying to kill him?" Athena asks her father in a angry tone. "No, no, of course not. He just- he ran out into the driveway." Chris said to them. "I'm sorry. It's my fault. I'm sorry". Scott tried to calm the situation around him. "You okay?" Alison asked him in a worried tone. "Yeah. Y- yeah, I'm fine. I swear. Sorry I hit your car. I was just coming to say hi". Scott said apologetically. "You sure your okay?" Chris asked one more time feeling sympathy for hitting the boy with his car. "Yeah. Yeah, completely. Uhh. I should go, I've got a lacrosse game to get to. You're still coming right?" Scott asked "of course I'm coming" Alison said happily. "All three of us are" Chris told Scott but Athena didn't seem that enjoy full about watching a lacrosse team.

Later that night at the lacrosse field Athena was sitting with her father, Allison and Lydia watching the boys catch and throw the balls and Scott who didn't seem very focused in the game.

"Which one is Scott again?" Chris asked the girls.
"Number 11. Otherwise known as the only one who hasn't caught a single ball this entire game". Lydia told the twins father. "I hope he okay". Allison said with worry laced on her tongue. "I hope we're okay. We need to win this. Allison, Athena. A little help here? Lydia asked holding up the sign cheering Jackson on which Athena and Allison helped hold but Athena didn't seem to cheerful.

After the game Allison went to find Scott who took off right after the game his team just won. He ran into the locker room and had a epic kiss. Then Athena and her family went home for the night.

 Then Athena and her family went home for the night

Octaviaxfilms