𝟎𝟏𝟕; 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬

𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑓.
𝕏𝕧𝕚𝕚. 𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕤

"Dude, I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news." stiles said while they walked to their next class. "I think I already know." Scott told stiles. "All right, I only found one thing online called a kanima. It's a werejaguar from South America that goes after murders." Athena informed Stiles and Scott. "That thing was not a jaguar." "Yeah, and I'm not exactly a murderer." "Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead." Athena said, trying to give a logical explanation. "You know sometimes I really question this "friendship"." "me too, me too."

"Hey, testicle left and right. Warrior." Scott and Stiles looked over at Jackson with annoyance while Athena looked over with boredom. "What the hell is a kanima?" making the trio jump and look at Jackson with shocked faces. "All right, listen up. A quick warning before we begin our review. Some of you, like McCall, might want to start their own study groups because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult," coach says, interrupting their conversation and laughing quietly. "I'm not even sure I could pass it." "Okay, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question." Lydia volunteers, walking up to the board. "Who's got it, huh? Come on, let's go, buddy." Athena looks back to Jackson's way. "Paralyzed from the neck down. Do you have any idea what it feels like?" "I'm familiar with the sensation." stiles says, recalling the previous event. "Wait, why would Derek test you? Why would he think that it's you?" "How should he know? ''He's Jackson. It explains it all." Jackson puts his hand over his heart, faking being hurt by Athena's words. "Wait, do they think it's Lydia?" Jackson looked at his ex-girlfriend. "I don't know, all I heard was her name and something about chemistry."

"Jackson! Do you have something you want to share with the rest of the class?" Coach fin stocks asked the Whittemore boy. "Um- just an undying admiration for my- my coach." Athena laughed, covering her mouth over her hand trying to not be loud. "That's really kind of you. Now shut up! Shut it! Anybody else?" "Can I go to the bathroom?" Athena asked the teacher feeling nauseous.

As Athena walked into science she saw Lydia and Stiles sitting next to each other, Scott and Allison next to each other, and looking behind her she saw Issac and Erica walking in. She hurriedly walked over to Lydia's table, taking up the only spot left.

Mr. harries began the class speaking to everyone."Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; And I'm not sure about the universe." I myself have encountered infinite stupidity. So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments." patting stiles head. "Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one." making Athena laugh a little under her breath. "Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with - " everyone raised their hand wanting to work with the hot confident girl, while Athena just rolled her eyes. "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall. All right, next two." "Athena. Lahey partners now!" Athena cussed lowly of her breath. "Fuck." As Issac sat beside her she avoided eye contact with her, starting the project on her own. "You know I'm not as bad as you think." Issac tells the argent in a nice tone. "You may not be bad but you're basically a slave to your alpha." she retorts cockily. "Says the only one who is pregnant with the alpha child." Athena rolls her eyes and mouths shut up. "Switch." Harris called out. Athena sat beside Allison. "What did he say?" Allison questioned. "Nothing that important that you need to know right now." Athena dodged the question by pulling on her ripped jeans strings.

As they switched again, Athena sat beside Scott. "Should I tell Allison?" she asked Scott, wanting his input. "Maybe but just not right now we're all kinda going through a lot." "time." Harris calls out. " If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal. Now for the part of that last experiment, I'm sure you'll all enjoy - You can eat it." "Lydia, wait up." Athena calls out for her strawberry blonde friend. "What?" she questions a small smile forming on her face. "Um, nothing. I just thought your makeup looked really good today." "Derek's outside waiting for Lydia." Scott informs the brunette. "Oh, I am so gonna kill him."

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Athena questions while dragging him to an empty classroom. "We need to talk." Athena sits on a classroom table. "ok then talk.'' Derek walks up to her putting his hand on her cheek rubbing with his thumb. "I choose you." Which confused Athena by wondering why he said that. "Huh." Derek grabs her hand, overlapping Athenas with his. "The other night you told me to choose her or you and I chose you." Athena excitedly jumps up from the desk, hugging Derek tightly. "Please just give me time, it isn't Lydia. I have a feeling."

"Hey, Melissa." Athena calls out while walking inside the hospital. "What are you doing here?" she asks. "I was wondering if we could talk somewhere more privately." Melissa McCall nods, walking into the empty room with Athena. "So I'm pregnant and I can't tell my parents, at least not yet is there any way you can just check and make sure it's healthy and stuff." "Yeah, I can do that but you might want to tell your parents sooner than later." after a few tests the baby was healthy and everything and was told to come back 2 months later and she will check and listen to the heartbeat and just another check-up.

Athena tiredly went home and slept all the rest of the day until begging shaken by Allison. "Where you asleep? Scoot over, I've had a long day and you missed a lot."

                          Octaviaxfilms

                Octaviaxfilms