𝟎𝟏𝟏 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑓.
𝕏𝕚. 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪

"What are you doing to him? Is that going to kill him?" Athena shouts while asking
"Oh, come on, kiddo. Don't get all ethical on me now. I know yall had a thing but shouldn't he at least told u all of the truth?" Kate asks her niece. "What is he?" Allison asks. "Shapeshifter. Lycan. Werewolf. To me he's just another animal." Kate pulls Athena closer to have a good look at the werewolf. "Come here. See these right here? These are canines, also known as fangs. Made for the tearing and rending of flesh. Not something you'd find on those cute little leaf-eating herbivores, is it?" "Is this a joke to you?" Allison asks in denial while Derek was looking softly at Athena the whole time, their eyes connecting every few minutes. "Sweetheart, werewolves are running around in the world. Everythings a joke to me. How else do you think I stay sane?" Kate asks her two nieces, receiving a question back. "So- it was him at the high school and all the other animal attacks? "There's actually 3 of them- Another younger one like him called a beta, and then there's the alpha. Alphas are the pack leader- bigger, stronger, nastier. Those- are the real ugly motherf-''Kate says being cut off by Athena. "Oh, god, not now." while Allison's response was pain and anger. "When were they supposed to tell us? Not understanding why nobody told the girls their whole life. "They still haven't decided if they're going to tell yall." "why?" Athena asks, confused about the situation. "Let's just say if yall react badly when you find out- not good." their aunt informs them. "What do you mean, "not good"?" Allison asks her aunt, wondering. "They don't think yall can handle a werewolf lover and a frightened young girl who's gonna run crying in the corner when she finds out the truth. Me- what I see- natural talents. Athena, Allison you said you wanted to feel more powerful, right?" "What are we supposed to do now?" Allison asks not understanding what they're supposed to do next after finding out the situation. "Go to school, do your homework. Go to the formal on Friday night. Be normal teenage girls who don't know anything. Trust me to get everything ready for yall's next part. "What's the next part?" "you're gonna help me catch the second beta." After Allison left, Athena begged Kate for 5 minutes alone and she wouldn't let him go, which Kate finally agreed. "Hey." Athena says softly while walking up to the tied-up electrocuted wires werewolf. "I love you but I can't anymore." Athena says while rubbing her thumb over his cheek. "This is goodbye Derek, maybe if we were in different roles we could've been an amazing thing." afterward giving one last kiss to Derek before walking away. When Allison left she was crying while speeding getting pulled over by the sheriff, stiles father who was worried about her.

Peter, the alpha, was trying to get Scott who was refused by Scott's boss who protected him. Stiles and Scott were in Scott's room looking for his phone which went missing and worried Scott. Scott was also worried because he couldn't protect her mother from the sadness due to being ignored by the only romantic man in her life. Later, Kate was trying to rail Derek up first teasing then torturing him.

Later that day Athena went up to stiles needing a date for the formal need to participate in high school activities prescribed by her aunt. Athena and Stiles agreed to go just as friends with the fact they were both in love with different people while Jackson asked Allison, threatened by Scott if he would agree too.

Athena, Allison, and Lydia were shopping looking for dresses for the formal. Athena could tell the brunette boy had a long-time crush on the strawberry blonde sassy girl so she forced Lydia to co-take stiles with her. While Lydia and Stiles were looking for outfits, Athena was in the fitting room. Peter came up and creepily gave Allison dress advice. Athena finally decided on a nice fitting hot red dress. At the dance, Jackson was already drinking from the beginning and offered for Allison too which she denied but her sister Athena on the other hand wanted some and took a big gulp before giving it back. Scott wasn't allowed to come due to his grades which he snuck himself in.

Allison was bored of the situation, "do you wanna dance?" she asks Jackson "do i have to?" he questions not feeling up to it. "Not the response I was expecting, but- no, I guess not."
"Well you two have fun with that. I'm gonna see if someone "accidently" spiked the punch" athena says walking away, as she passes stiles she whispers in his ear. "Make a move for the love of god." As she looks back she sees stiles giving Lydia a speech and convincing her to dance with him. "McCall!! I see you! Come here, buddy. Come here. McCall! Get outta my way! McCall! It's a small gym, buddy. I'm gonna find you. I gotcha, McCall! Come here, come here! Get outta my way! McCall!" the coach yells at the teenage boy who wasn't allowed to dance. The McCall boy came up with a idea dancing with the teenage boy danny putting all the attention on them therefore if hes gets kicked out the coach would get shamed for being homophobic. Jackson walked outside for some fresh air, while allison and scott danced, and stiles got ditched by lydia looking for jackson. Jackson drunk self convinced himself the alpha was there who got fooled by chris, allison and athena father forcing the whittemore teen to reveal scott as a werewolf to the hunter. Allison and Scott were dancing, reliving their memories mentioning Derek pushing it off by Allison who didn't want to talk about it after what happened earlier. Lydia wandered over the to the football stadium having the light shut off dramatically jackson revealed to scott his recent chat about the hunter now knowing about scott while stiles takes off running to save lydia, worried after peter hale bit and knocked her out which made a deal forcing peter and stiles leaving lydia there waiting for jackson to hopefully coming to lydia rescue. Peter and Jackson figured out Derek purposely took scott phone so he could be tracked and saved while allison and scott ran off to the buses to get some alone time and athena tipsy wandered off outside by the gym porch entrance wanting some fresh air thinking about how horrible derek really was if he killed 3 innocent people just for no reason and how she could've ever been with someone like that.

 Peter and Jackson figured out Derek purposely took scott phone so he could be tracked and saved while allison and scott ran off to the buses to get some alone time and athena tipsy wandered off outside by the gym porch entrance wanting some fresh...

         Octaviaxfilms