𝟎𝟎𝟑; 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑓
𝕀𝕀𝕀. ℙ𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪

Scott and Stiles were talking about his recent dream which he killed Allison in. Scott was thinking about going to Derek for help which Stiles did not think was a good idea due to the fact that they recently got him tossed into jail. Allison wasn't answering Scott's texts due to the fact her sister Athena was picking out music to play in their car and she put her phone on do not disturb because she didn't want her sister to see the text messages. Athena responded to her texts from Derek telling her good morning and to have a good day at school which she sent a smiley face and good morning text back. Athena and Allison were walking inside the school building when Scott ran up to her with a scared and grateful look on his face that she was in fact alive.

"You scared the hell outta me." Allison told Scott as he surprised her by running up to her. "You're okay." Scott said out loud, relieved. "Once my heart starts beating again, yeah. What?" she tells him. "I'm just happy to see you." he said, relieved his nightmare of reality wasn't real.
"Yeah, so I'm gonna go grab a water bottle from the cafeteria yall have fun." she told the lovebirds. As she was walking she saw Stiles, Scott's friend. "Hey, your stiles right?" "yeah..." he says awkwardly confused why a pretty girl was talking to him. "Well, you're friends with Scott and he's dating my sister so I thought maybe we could be friends." "Yeah, yeah sure." Stiles says internally freaking out. "Okay well I got to go but it was nice meeting you and by the way, I love your outfit today." she says smiling and walking off to the cafeteria. After Allison and Athena left Scott was talking about how Athena talked to him and Scott freaking out of the bus in real life that was covered in blood which was similar to what happened in his dream. Stiles tries to ease him up by convincing him it was maybe a nice little rabbit snack for Scott.

                                   —

At lunch, Athena followed her friend Lydia to Stiles and Scott's lunch table. Athena heard stiles tell Scott about how he can't cancel all his life plans and that they'll figure it out. "Figure out what?" she asks curiously. "Just, uh, homework." Scott tells her hoping she would believe him. Soon the table starts filling up with more people, some including Jackson, Allison, Danny. The table was discussing the report of the animal attack Lydia showed her smartness for a second then tried to play it off as she guessed it. Scott ended up knowing the guy as his old bus driver. Lydia invited herself and Jackson to Allison and Scotts date night. Athena turned it down due to the fact that they decided on bowling which she wasn't a fan of and had no date to brung.

Alison, Lydia, and Athena were chilling in Allison's room picking out an outfit for her first date with Scott. Lydia was looking through Alison's closet bounty commenting on her thoughts of how Allison's taste wasn't that good and she thought it would be way better like Athena's until their father came into her room without knocking. Lydia popped on the bed strut out flirtatiously which Athena thought was hella weird. "Dad, hello?" Athena questioned her father's sudden appearance. "Right. I'm sorry. I completely forgot to knock." Chris, their father spoke. "Hi, Mr. Argent." Lydia said in a flirting kind of tone. "Dad, do you need something?" Allison asked her father. "I wanted to tell you that yall two will be staying in tonight.'' Their father told the twins, Athena had a plan on going boiling but she was using that excuse to sneak out and go see Derek while her sister covered for her even though Athena wouldn't tell her who the person was. "What? We're going out with our friends tonight though." Athena told her dad trying not to show the anger she felt. "Not when some animal out there is attacking people." their father said not wanting them to get in the crossfire of werewolves and the hunters. "Dad, dad. I'm- uh -" said Allison, cut off by her father. "It's out of my hands. There's a curfew. No ones allowed out past 9:30 P.M. Hey, no more arguing." their father said seeing a smart comment wanting to come out of Athena's mouth. "Someone's daddy's little girls." Lydia said teasing "sometimes. But not tonight." Allison said. "Please me, no never." Athena finished off speaking, going on the roof and doing a flip off followed by Lydia questioning "what are you doing?" "eight years of gymnastics. Are you coming?" Allison asked her. "I'll take the stairs." Lydia said not as athletic as the girls.

                                     —

While Lydia and Allison left to go bowling she went to a nearby park for Derek to pull up. Once he did they drove around for a Lil and parked at an empty parking lot they laid in the backseat curled up on each other while they took turns asking questions about each other. In Derek's mind he learned she was just as innocent from the argent hunters and had no clue about it; in her mind, she realized she was falling for him hard. After an hour he dropped her off and later on her father and other cars pulled up surrounding him and damaged his car which angered him but he kept his cool because he knew if he did something to Athena father she would never forgive him even after all the stuff he's put her through. After that long late-night, Athena went to sleep thinking beacons hill might not be so bad to stick around after all.

 After that long late-night, Athena went to sleep thinking beacons hill might not be so bad to stick around after all

Octaviaxfilms