𝟎𝟎𝟕; 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑓
𝕍𝕚𝕚. ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝

Stiles and Scott were currently in the school running and hiding out from the alpha who they were convinced was deaton, Scott's boss. Scott was scared and wanted stiles to call his dad who had guns and protection which Stiles did not agree to put his father at risk. Allison was going to meet Scott so of course she dragged Athena along with her.

"Lydia says we're coming to get you too." Jackson says over the phone to Allison and athena. "Please dont. Okay, I'm sure he's on his way. He's only- 26 minutes late" allison says before being rudely interrupted by athena. "Please I'm tired and I really could go for some ice cream right now" "you hear that? First it's "he's only 26 min late," a month later it's "He only hit me when he's drunk." slippery slope, allison. Slippery slope." Lydia says over the speakerphone. "Were picking yall up." jackson tells the argent twins. "No." Allison tells them unlike athena's response. "Yes." "Too late. Lydia gets what Lydia wants. Come on, get in. we can stop by his place and see if he's here and then we can go get ice cream." Jackson says with a soft spot for athena. "Is that him with the best explanation ever of why he's half a freaking hour late?" Lydia asks which Allison only tells her "not exactly."

While scott and stiles were having a conversation about how stiles think he's gonna die and how the alpha is stronger in packs and wants scott on his side. Allison received a text from Scott wanting her inside the building. "What Are they doing here anyway?" Jackson asked, "all i got was this." Allison said, referring to the texts she had received from scott. "They lock the doors at night, ya know? Athena told her not wanting to be in school more than she has to already. "That one's open," Allison tells her sister non spoken telling her she has to come with her. "You don't need me to state the obvious, right?" Jackson asks Athena and allison. "Does it look like they broke into the school? No, pretty obvious." Athena tells Jackson with a sarcastic tone. "Do you want me to come with you?" Jackson asks worriedly for the two girls. "It's okay, I have Athena as my protector." "hey, athena -" "you have this look like you're about to say "Be careful.'' Athena says giggling a little bit over his worriedness for her mainly. "I am. What?" "That concerned look on you, I've never seen it before." Athena tells him "well, I am concerned." Jackson says, still trying to convince Athena and Allison not to go inside. "Well, that's a good look on you. Don't worry. We will be right back.'' Athena tells him while smiling at him. "Okay." Jackson says finally giving up. While Athena and Allison were walking around inside looking for scott, jackson and lydia were looking at stile's damaged jeep which looked "crappier than usual" according to the whittemore boy while the martin girl threw an argument over being left alone in the car.

Athena and Allison were walking around the school of beacon hills high looking for scott.
"Scott? Scott? Scott? Scott? Scott? Scott?" allison called out for him. "Scott, I swear if you don't get your ass out here I want to leave." Lydia and Jackson came inside due to the fact Lydia had to use the bathroom. "Mcall. Scott? Derek?" jackson called out. "Did you find them?" lydia asks her boyfriend jackson. Lydia and jackson called athena phone wondering if they found the mccall boy. "Hey. I can't seem to find them. Okay, give me a second and I'll be right there. Stiles?" athena says getting a new call from someone "no, it's me, where are yall?" scott asks over the phone. "On the first floor, here talk to allison." athena tells scott passing her phone to the other argent twin. "Where? Where are yall exactly?" scott asks athena in a tone she never heard him so worried. "The swimming pools." she tells scott. "Get to the lobby now. Go now." "Okay, okay, we're coming." Athena tells him on speakerphone. "Why did you come? What are you doing here?" Scott asks Allison. "Because you asked me to." "I asked you to?" Scott asks, confused because he never sent that text. "Why do I get the feeling you didn't send the message?" Athena asks now, as confused as Scott. "Because I didn't send that." "Did you drive here" stiles, Athena's recent friend asks." Jackson, did." Athena says on the phone to the buzzcut boy. "Jackson here too?" Scott asks. "And Lydia, what's going on? Who sent this text? Where are you and stiles." Athena asks, trying to graph the situation. "Finally, can we go now?" Lydia asks, coming up to the group of teenagers. "Run!" Scott tells the group scared of what harm the alpha could cause. "What came out of the ceiling?" Lydia asks, confused and scared. After running around and hiding from the alpha, scared out of their minds. Scott told everyone it's Derek Hale who killed the janitor but Athena felt that hard to believe but didn't say anything due to the situation. Lydia tried calling the police which they only hung up due to the previous message about a break-in prank earlier. Scott decided to leave the group hoping to protect the others in the process. The police showed up at the school and scared the alpha away, saving the teenagers and making Derek a wanted fugitive. The night's event also caused some downfall from Allison and Scott and was the start of their break from each other.

 The night's event also caused some downfall from Allison and Scott and was the start of their break from each other

Octaviaxfilms