𝟎𝟎𝟒; 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭

𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑓
𝕀𝕍. 𝕄𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔 𝕓𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕥

On the radio, they have been talking about all the recent animal attacks that have been happening.

"What's going on?" I asked my father as I saw him attempting to leave. "Your aunt Kate just texted. I'm heading to pick her up." Chris informed his daughters. "But it's 2:00 in the morning." Allison informed her father. "Is everything okay?" Athena asks her father with concern. "Yeah, yeah. She's just having a little car trouble." "not serious, is it." Allison asks her father worried. "no, just a flat tire. You two go- go back to bed, sweethearts." he tells them.

Later that day. "I don't see you two for a year, and yall turn into frickin runaway models?" Kate their aunt asks the twins. "Oh-" the twins said in unison. "Look at yall! Oh! Hate you two." the girl's aunt says. "I haven't even showered yet." Athena informs them "sweetie, you're a knockout. In fact, I hope you have the boys knocking each other's teeth out for your attention." kate says in response to Athena's down put of her appearance. "I don't have any at the moment but Allison couldn't say the same" hinting towards my aunt and hiding the fact there was always one on her mind. "You have zero? And you only kind of have one? Well, yall should kind of have a million". Kate says due to the beauty radiating off Athena and Allison. "Need some help unpacking?" Athena asks her aunt reaching for the nearest of her aunt's bags. "No. not that one, oh, see? You turn out beautiful, and I end up with this kung fu death grip. Sorry, sweetie. I didn't mean to be so rough." Kate says apologetically to her niece who just grabbed her arm tight. "No worries." "hey, is everything okay with your car?" Allison asks "uh, yeah, I just needed a jumpstart, that's all." "a jumpstart?" Allison says out loud to her sister after kate was gone. "Dad said it was a flat tire, not an engine problem." Athena tells her sister. Weird she thought to herself she also thought it was weird she received no good morning texts from Derek but pushed the thought away.

Later on that day, Athena was hanging out with Allison and Lydia. Scott called and told Allison he would be over after his lacrosse team ended. Lydia and Athena were hanging out later so it was just going to be Allison and Scott

"Scotts coming over? Tonight?" Lydia asks Allison. "We're just studying together." Allison says to Lydia "just studying" "never ends with just studying. It's like- getting into a hot tub- someone catches a feel" "ew disgusting" Athena says not wanting to hear about Allison's future sex life.
"I'm just saying, you know, make sure he covers up. Hello, snow-white! Do it with him with a condom. Athena you too with your mysterious no-name mystery man you won't tell us about." Lydia tells Athena and Allison, making Athena blush thinking about it. "Don't be a total prude. Give him a little taste." Lydia says pressuring and trying to convince Allison too. "Well I- I mean, how much is a little taste." Athena and Allison ask Lydia intrigued. "Oh, god. You really like him, don't you?" Lydia says in a questioning tone to Allison. "Well- he's just different. when I first moved here, I had a plan- no boyfriends till college. I just move too much. But- then I met him, and- he was different. I-i don't know. Can't explain it." the love-struck Allison tells Lydia and Athena. "I can. It's your brain flooding with phenylethylamine." lydia says showing her smart self she tries to hide. "What." Athena asks shocked over her new smart Lydia discovery. "I'll tell you what to do. When Is he coming over? Lydia asks Allison. "Rights after school. she tells her. The rest of the day went smoothly and Lydia and Athena had girl time and got mani and pedicures and then Athena came home and went straight to sleep.

 The rest of the day went smoothly and Lydia and Athena had girl time and got mani and pedicures and then Athena came home and went straight to sleep

Octaviaxfilms