𝟎𝟏𝟗; 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭

𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒇.
𝘟𝘐𝘟. 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know that someone controlling him." Stiles and Scott we're leaning on the desk with Allison and Athena on the phone informing them of the new learned information. "Or he doesn't remember."

"It's like how Lydia was right?" Athena quickly remembered how Lydia's time was and how it could possibly be similar.

"What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" Stiles looked up at Scott wanting a second opinion.

"A fugue state?" Allison spoke over the phone.

"He'd have to forget everything. The murder -" Allison continued the sentence knowing exactly what Scott was thinking. "Getting rid of the blood."

"Whoever is controlling him is smart." Athena commented.

"Yeah, he had help with one thing though - the video. And someone else helped him forget that." Scott commented on knowing somebody was taking the video camera and erasing the footage, keeping the secret from Jackson.

"Whoever's controlling him." Scott looked down towards the phone listening to what Scott had to say. "Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?"

"He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing." Stiles sarcastically moved his hands along, irritated due to the fact that he was in love with the strawberry blonde girl.

"He seriously think's Lydia is the problem with him not being a werewolf?" Athena scoffed under her breath, annoyed at the irritating cocky lacrosse player.

"So do we try and convince him he's not?" Scott moved head around continuing speaking in response. "If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah."

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?"

Stiles moved his shoulder back furrowing his eyebrows knowing Jackson wouldn't be speaking to the two boys who previously kidnapped him. "Yeah, it's us. He'll talk to us. Right?"

Athena looked up at Allison, realizing how to communicate with the Whittemore teenager. "He will talk to me."

Allison and Athena walked into the library feeling the eyes of the moving camera focus on them dodging it behind a bookshelf, Athena pulled out a black pan tech iPad sliding it between the shelf's to the sarcastic human and caring werewolf. "It's everything Lydia can translate. And trust me, she was very confused."

"Like very confused." Athena added in.

"Yeah, what'd y'all tell her?" Scott wondered.

Allison spoke embarrassingly with a giggly smile on her face trying her best attempt not to laugh at how nerdy it sounded. "That we were part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures."

"I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Athena made a peek between the book shelf's looking straight at the buzz cut boy. "Stiles sometimes your personality amazes me." She said with a small smile.

Allison stuttered while speaking. "O - oh. Great."

"Okay, does it say how to find out who's controlling him?" Scott looked across while Allison looked down avoiding eye contact. "Not really. But Stiles was right about the murderers."

"Yes!" Stiles did a proud pose, excited that he was right.

Scott read over the tablet looking at the information. "It calls the kanima a weapon of vengeance. The story is about this South American priest who uses the kanima to execute murderers in his village -"