𝟎𝟏𝟒; 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑓.
𝕏𝕚𝕧. 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕕

Issac's father threw a glass and shattered a piece into his face due to him getting a d grade in the class.
Mr. Lahey got attacked and brutally killed by an unknown animal. Allison secretly met up with Scott. Victoria fired the principal. Athena and Derek were having a makeout session Derek standing up with Athena's legs wrapped around him until interrupted by a desperate and scared Issac. "Derek? Derek!" Issac desperately calls out for him, making Athena quickly stop kissing and stand up, fixing herself and Derek appearing from the dark. "What's wrong?" "my dad. I think he's dead." "what did you do?" Athena asks, appearing from the darkness. "That's the thing it wasn't me." Issac tells her confused about what happened himself. "Um, I have to go home now. I'll text you Derek and it was nice meeting you, Issac."

Stiles and Scott were talking. Scott was happy and bragging about how amazing it has gone with Allison. Stiles opened his locker making a bunch of chains fall out making the coach too disturbed to want to know. "You okay? Scott.'' There's another in here, right now." "Another what?" Stiles asks Scott because of his confusion. "Another werewolf."

"You really don't remember anything?" Allison asks Lydia walking up the school stairs. "They called it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying "we have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days." but personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds." Lydia says in her new achievement. "Are you ready for this?"  Athena asks her best friend. "Please. It's not like my aunt's a serial killer." Lydia tells the girls, making them stop a second and then enter the building, having all the students stare at them. "Maybe it's the 9 pounds." Athena tries to lighten the atmosphere. Scott and Stiles were at practice wanting to figure out who the werewolf is. "It was kind of like a scent, but I couldn't tell who it was." "what if you can get him one-on-one?" "yeah." "okay. I think I got an idea." Jackson bought a camera to borrow from matt. Stiles's idea was for Scott to smell all the players and get in trouble with the coach which ended up realizing it was Issac who got taken away by the cop's suspension of his father's death.

                                  —

"Why would Derek choose Issac?" Scott asked Stiles and Athena " Peter told me that if the fight doesn't turn you it could kill you. And maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving." Stiles told the group of the mention from his Past encounter. " Did you know about this?" Scott questioned Athena due to the amount of time she secretly spent with him. " I was there when Issac came in yelling for Derek but I left to get them some alone time. Issac seemed stressed out. He said he didn't do it though."
" Well, not unless they have solid evidence. Or a witness. Wait. Danny. Where's Jackson." " in the principal's office talking to your dad." "What? Why?" " maybe because he lived across the street from Isaac." " witness." Scott said out loud worried. " Everyone please turn to page 73. Who in the hell did that?" Mr. Harris asked Stiles to point his finger at Athena while Athena point of hers that Scott and Scott point at stiles making them all sent to the principal. Jackson how to talk about Isaac and his father. Jackson engages in his self-centered mindset that the abuse wasn't his problem.

"Boys. Athena. Come on in." Athena's grandpa told them.
Athena kicked Scott's leg after his miniature freak out over Gerard being a hunter at the mention of Allison. At the mansion I have Gerard saying he was an enemy making Stiles nothing before he speaks and says is that so? Making Athena kick him under his leg as hard as possible receiving an ow from stiles. Lydia and Jackson's discussion telling Lydia she should stay in tonight and they are not getting back together.

                                 —

"Get in." Derek said coming up to Athena and Scott. "Are you serious? You did that. That's your fault." Scott told him angrily about his poor decision-making. " I know that. Now get in the car and help me." Derek told Scott. Athena walked over and hopped in the passenger seat. " No, I've got a better idea. I'm going to call a lawyer. Because the Lawyer might actually have a chance of getting him out before the moon goes up." " Not once they see a real search of the house." " What do you mean?" Athena asked, butting into the conversation. " Whatever Jackson said to the cops, what's in the house is worse. A lot worse." Derek told looking between Athena in the passenger seat and Scott.
Gerard and Chris, we're playing the next step into killing The werewolf with little proof they gathered.

" If Isaac didn't kill his father, who did?" Athena's curiosity asked Derek. " I don't know yet." " Then how do you know he's telling the truth?" Scott asked the other werewolf in the car. " because I trust my senses. It's a combination of them. Not just your sense of smell." " you saw the lacrosse thing today." Yeah." " Did it look that bad?" " yeah."

                                     —

Chris wanted Allison to keep Watch on Lydia making sure she wasn't becoming a werewolf. " Do you want to learn? Let's start now." Derek told the werewolf well Athena placed her hand around Derek's arm not having strong senses like them. " What's down here?" Athena asked. " motive." " And what am I looking for?" Scott asked, wondering. " follow your senses." " What happened down here?" Athena asked Derek, seeing the terrifying freezer. " The kind of thing is at least an impression. Open it." Derek said, directing his words to Scott. Stiles and Allison met up after stiles' afternoon detention ended Allison explained her new counter of a policeman dressed up with a box with a carving Of wolfsbane to use to weaken Isaac and kill him.
Athena went back to the car not feeling the being in the house And feeling a bit of nausea which confused her because she never got a sick feeling. " With me, you learn control. Even on a full moon." Derek informed Scott. " If I'm with you, I lose her." " you're gonna lose her anyway. " you know that." " wait. I'm not part of your pack. But I want him out. He's my responsibility too." " why? Because he's one of us?" "Because he's innocent." Scott defended his leadership. Derek, Stiles, and Scott rescued Isaac before he could get killed. Allison and Athena had to quickly leave due to the full moon effect on Isaac making Derek worry about his girlfriend getting hurt using his alpha Power to make Isaac transition back to human. They all quickly left leaving stiles behind with the after-effect mess while stiles casually blamed it on the knocked-out guy on the floor.

 They all quickly left leaving stiles behind with the after-effect mess while stiles casually blamed it on the knocked-out guy on the floor

                         Octaviaxfilms