𝟎𝟎𝟔; 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑓
𝕍𝕚. ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣

Derek was in Athena's bedroom. They were hanging out having some fun.
"Take it off." Athena tells Derek, referring to the tank top she was wearing with her pajama pants. "You're okay with it." Derek asks not wanting the argent girl to be uncomfortable. "are you okay with that" "you're asking me if I'm okay with taking off your clothes?" Derek asks like it's the stupidest response in the world. "Stupid question." she says, realizing who exactly she was talking to. "Like world record stupid." Derek says until there was a knock on the door making Athena jump up and drag Derek into her closet. "Uh, coming. Okay, uh." she says quickly, making herself presentable. "Hey." her aunt Kate says to Athena. "Hey." "What's up?*" her aunt asks her "well technically the sky but uh, nothing. Just doing homework, sending some emails." Athena tells her while Derek was in the closet wanting to tear Kate apart from all the pain and trauma she caused him. "Emailing some hot dude?" the blonde asks her Brunette niece. "No. I'm emailing Peta about how my wing nut father gunned down an innocent mountain lion in the school parking lot." Athena says, having no clue, Derek was using his werewolf hearing and listening in. " and that wouldn't have anything to do with the fact you're grounded and not allowed to go out?" Kate asks her niece like she couldn't easily sneak in and out without anyone noticing. " no I'm definitely not gonna be one of those whining teenagers who looks at their father and says "I hate you. I wish you were dead" Athena informs her "but-" "but- Allison would probably say "I hate him and I wish he was dead since this is her first time being grounded." Athena says mimicking Allison and getting a small chuckle from kate. "Well your sister seems to me like a normal, angry teenager, you seem like you have further potential. What are you working on ? Can I help?" Kate asks her, hoping she didn't catch on to her aunt, hoping she would become a hunter and be just like her. "Uh, a history project, and I just want to be left alone, actually." Athena tells Kate hoping she would get the hint which she does and leaves to go check on Allison about whether she wanted help with her history project which she agreed to and Scott hid in the closet. Once Kate left to go to Allison's room she pulled Derek out of her closet and pushed him on the bed kissing him and continuing where they left off. "I really have to go." Derek tells Athena needing to be waiting at Scott's house for why he was at Allison's house today. "Okay, text me later." Athena tells him, giving him one last kiss and letting him sneak out of her window.

                                  —

At school, Athena was hanging out with Lydia when she passed Scott and stiles. "Hey, Scott." Lydia says to the werewolf boy. "Hey, stiles." Athena says with a smile "he- hey" stiles says awkwardly. At lunch Lydia, Athena, and Allison were all sitting together Allison was intrigued by something Kate showed her that involved our previous ancestors which Lydia acted non impressed while Athena was listening while eating her apple. As Athena and Allison were walking to class Stiles was about to sit in Allison's seat behind Scott but Allison beat him to it and Athena sat normally like she always does behind Stiles. Allison asked him about when his phone would be fixed and she missed him while Stiles told Athena a joke which she laughed at.

 Allison asked him about when his phone would be fixed and she missed him while Stiles told Athena a joke which she laughed at

Octaviaxfilms