һ᥆mᥱᥴ᥆mіᥒg 𑁍

"Ruby! Ruben!" a happy voice called from the busy airport

"Ruby! Ruben!" a happy voice called from the busy airport. Ruby and her twin looked around for the familiar voice and smiled upon seeing the owner of the voice.

"Dad" she smiled then ran over and hugged him as Ruben swaggered behind her

"I missed you so much red, ben. You both look so grown up." Charlie smiled at his youngest daughter and son.

"I missed you too dad. So much." Red said. Charlie pulled away and saw tears in her green eyes. He wiped away her tears and kissed her head, before hugging his son.

Renée had sent Ruby and Ruben to live with their dad because Ruby's ex boyfriend has been stalking her and had cornered her in an alleyway and sexually assaulted her. It got so bad that Ruby wouldn't leave the house without Ruben.

Ruben moved alongside her, not wanting anything other than to protect his little sister.

Ruby Swan never had many friends. People thought she was freaky. This was because Ruby is what people call a psychic medium. She can see those who have passed on. She loved and hated this ability as she was the first person to find out that her grandma had passed on.

Because of her abilities, she had a firm belief in God. She had seen truly beautiful and Godly things as well as horrible and devilish things.

"Come on, let's get you two home." Charlie said and took Ruby's bags from her and lead her to the car.

The trio drove happily to the house, talking about anything they wanted to.

"How's Judah?" Ruby asked about her oldest brother

Judah was not Renèe's son. No he was seven when Rene came into the picture. Judah was the one who protected all of his siblings, though Bella ruined that for herself when she tried to get Judah to break up with his girlfriend Chelsea. That didn't work.

Judah and Chelsea have been married for six years and have a six year old daughter named Lilyana.

"He is great. He, Chels and Lily are in Alaska now" Charlie answered

"Oh yeah, didn't he get an opportunity to start a business?" Ruben asked

"Yeah in real estate and Chelsea has her own shop selling wax melts, candles and jewelry."

The best thing about Charlie, Ruben and Ruby's relationship.

They never get bored talking to each other.

Charlie helped Ruby and Ruben take their things to their room, which Charlie had remodeled:

Ruben's room