᥆ᥙr ძᥱᥲr sіs𝗍ᥱr 𑁍

After the Christmas and New Year break, Ruby settled back into the school routine. She had said a big heartfelt goodbye to the Volturi. Marcus had told her that she shares parental bonds with them, so she decided to call them Pa, Papa and Da.

She sat beside Edward in Biology, they had a substitute teacher while Mr Miola was out with the Flu. Once they all found out why he was off, Edward ranted about how irresponsible it was for him to keep working while he had symptoms.

Edward glared at the teacher as Ruby wrote notes in her book. The teacher came over to check her work. Immediately, her mates were angry as the fact that the man put his hands on their mate. Their naive mate didn't take note, she just wanted to get the day over and done with.

Once school was over, she headed to the dance studio where she began training for the company's production of Swan Lake

Her teacher helped her with her with the steps and she was learning to dance with the music. When her class ended, she headed to her car and drove to her mate's, where Esme hugged her tightly.

"Hi Es. What's up?"

"I just missed my bumblebee." She smiled and pecked her lips as Jasper walked in. Ruby looked to him and smiled at him.

"Woman. Let me see my buttercup" Majors southern voice demanded.

Ruby walked over to him. He caressed her cheek with his thumb.

"My pretty lil buttercup." He purred

"Hi Jor" Red smiled as he hugged her.

"Woman. My buttercup needs feeding. Make her food." Major growled at Esme.

Ruby turned to her.

"It would be very much appreciated, Candy cane"

"Candy cane?" Esme asked

"Yeah. You smell like Candy cane's. My favourite holiday snack" she beamed as Major picked her up ad sped to his and Alice's room.

"Where is Alice?" She asked

"Out with mate hogger and the bitch"

"Mate... oh. Edward and Rosalie?"

"Yeah. My buttercup is so smart" he purred into her ear. Ruby blushed as they lay on the bed.

"Does my scent not bother you?" She asked

"Nope. Makes me happy" he purred as Alice came in a while later.

Ruby was dozing off when she got a call from her brother.

"Ruben. Why are you calling at this ungodly time?"

"Bella is moving here. In three days. Dad thought it would be wise to not tell us"

"For real this time?"

"Yeah. You okay?" He asked

"Yeah, it just means I'll be spending more time with my mates" she said. Alice and Jasper beamed at that. Ruben chuckled

"Alright sis, just be prepared. Now get back to sleep, dork."

"Love you Ru"

"Love you too Red" he said before hanging up.

Ruby leaned over Jasper and put her phone on the table before snuggling in the bedsheets and letting sleep take over.

Bella Swan glared as she saw Charlie and the twins waiting for her. More specifically, she was glaring at the girl.

"Hey Isabella" Charlie smiled and tried to hug the girl.

"It's Bella." She spat and pushed him back.