ᥱᥒ ⍴᥆іᥒ𝗍ᥱ 𑁍

Ruby yawned as she tidied the kitchen. Charlie and Ruben had went to bed, but Ruby wanted to tidy up before going to bed.

When she walked upstairs, she was tackled in a hug by Alice.

"Missed you" Alice said before kissing her lips gently.

"Missed you too" she smiled as Jasper hugged her tightly, inhaling her scent. She winced at his tight grip. He looked down in concern.

"Just to hard" she said. He kissed her cheek in apology as Rose came over and hugged her.

"God. I missed you so much" Rose sighed.

After getting hugs from every one, she changed and cuddled up with Edward and fell asleep.

When she woke up, Edward was smiling down at her.

"Your dreams are strange." Edward said. She smiled as she moved closer to him.

"Don't judge my dreams" she mumbled

"Never ma fleur. I'll pick you up for school with Alice and Jasper. Love you" he said before speeding away.

Ruby smiled as she drank her bottled water while Ruben stormed around

Ruby smiled as she drank her bottled water while Ruben stormed around. When she heard a beep, she kissed her brothers cheek and ran out to the car, almost slipping on ice, but she managed to save herself. She opened the back car door and hopped in.

"You shouldn't run in heels when it's icy like that, cupcake" Alice smiled

"It's alright. Don't worry about me" Ruby waved it off

"It's our job to worry, buttercup" Jasper said, but his voice was lower and more southern sounding

"Oh, Ruby. This is Major. He is Jaspers other side." Alice explained.

"Hi Major"

"Hello ma'am" he smirked

"Are you coming over after school?" Edward asked as he drove

"Oh, I can't. I'm starting at the Ballet studio tonight"

"You dance?!" Alice squealed

"Yeah. I've done ballet since I was like three. Rene took me there to get me out of her hair and I enjoyed it so much."

"Oh my god. She sings, she writes music and she dances. What can't you do?" Alice laughed.

"So you do Ballet. Do you go on your tip toes?"

"En pointe? Yeah."

"Doesn't it hurt?" Alice asked. Ruby nodded

"Yeah. After performances I have to ice my feet" she chuckled. 

She smiled as they pulled into the school. She smiled as Emmet came over and bear hugged her.

"Hey gorgeous" he smiled.