ᥕᥲs 𝗍һіs ᑲᥱ𝖿᥆rᥱ ᥆r ᥲ𝖿𝗍ᥱr ᥡ᥆ᥙ ᥴᥲᥣᥣᥱძ һᥱr ᥲ sᥣᥙ𝗍? 𑁍

Ruby sighed as she walked to her car. Her mates were going hunting tonight, so she would be alone until one or two of them turned up at her house for the night.

She sat on the hood of her car checking her messages when Bella walked passed her with a glare plastered on her face.

"Slut" She hissed. Ruby rolled her eyes as Edward walked over.

"Hey" She smiled. Edward uncrossed her legs and pulled her to him, her legs around his hips as he was kissing her passionately.

Bella glared at her younger sister as her boyfriend made out with her in public.

"You okay?" She asked

"You should be wearing a coat, you must be freezing"

"Well I'm rather warm now" She smiled as Tylers van came into the parking lot and headed for Bella.

"Eddie, come on." SHe said quickly. He groaned and sped over to his mates sister and stopped the van. Ruby ran over and helped her sister up, Ruben ran over as Edward sped back to Ruby's car. No one had noticed he was near bella at all. Ruben sighed and helpd Ruby get Bella up

"Are you okay?" She asked her sister as a crowd formed. Bella nodded and looked to Edward, who walked over to his girlfriend.

"Can someone call an ambulance!" Ruby asked as she took a bottle of water out of her bag

"I have 911 on the line."

"Ruby, Ruben, we will take your cars home" Emmett and Alice volentereed as Rosalie and Jasper stood by the cars, glaring at the scene.

"Thanks" Ruby smiled, handing Emmett her keys.

Once the ambulance arrived, the three siblings got in and were on their way to the hospital.

They sat with Bella when their dad came in.

"Bella, you okay?" he asked as he passed Tyler.

"You and I are gonna talk" He pointed at him

"Dad, I'm fine" Bella shrugged

"I'm sorry Bella, I tried to stop"

"I know, it's okay."

"It is sure as hell not okay"

"Dad, it wasn't his falt"

"You could have been killed, do you understand that?"

"Yes, but I wasnt." Bella said. Charlie turned to Tyler

"You can kiss your liecence goodbye"

Ruby's head turned to the door as Carlisle walked in

"I heard the chiefs daughter was here" He said and looked to Ruby, who smiled at him.

"Ah, Doctor Cullen"

"I've got this one, Jackie" Carlisle said as Ruby's phone rang. She excused herself and answered the phone

"How is Bella?" Rene asked

"She seems fine, mom."

"Why didn't you jump in front of her?!" She demanded

"I was across the lot. I'll get Bella to call you when she is free." Ruby sighed and hung up. She sat herself down on a chair in the waiting room and felt a cold manicured hand on her.

"You alright?" Rosalie asked

"I'm getting a migraine" She sighed

"And I am going to kill Edward."

"Rose, I asked him to."

"What?"

"I know, but she is still my sister"

"Your sister who has been making your entire life hell."

"It doesn't matter, I can't just sit by and watch her get hurt" Rosalie sighed

"Did it have to be Edward? She is already obsessed with him" She said as Edward walked over

"Don't you even say a thing." Rosalie warned as Carlisle came out.

"Thank God." Rosalie sighed and walked to Carlisle

"Please tell him that he is an idiot"

"I'm afraid I have to agree with Rosalie. You okay, bee?" Carlisle asked as he walked over.

"Migraine" She answered, Carlisle helped her stand and went to hug her, but he couldn't. He was at work. Rosalie took Ruby's hand and pulled her into her arms.

"I didn't want to go anywhere near her. Red-"

"Do not pin this on Ruby. Her reasoning is understandable, you could have pushed her away without showing off your super human strength. I mean a whole lot full of students saw what happened."

"What was I supposed to do, let her die?" Edward asked

"This isn't just about you, it's about all of us"

"I think we should take this to my office" Carlisle said, looking to Bella, who was eavesdropping.

"Can I talk to you for a minute? She asked, looking at Edward. He rolled his eyes and walked over to bella.

"Ladies" Carlisle said, leading us away.

"Want me to come by later?" Carlisle asked

"If you want, I plan on sleeping as soon as I get in." She sighed as they walked into Carlisle's office. He smiled and kissed her head.

"I need to get to dad and Ruben before they forget me" She smiled and kissed Carlisle and Rosalie's cheeks before walking off.

Ruby rested her head against the cold window of the police cruiser as rain fell over the quiet and dark town of Forks.

"Both my girls got headaches." Charlie spoke to himself. Ruben was texting on his phone as they drove

"How did Edward get to me so fast?" Bella asked.

"He was standing beside you, Bella"

"No, he was making out with you." Charlie coughed, feeling uncomfortable

"Was this before or after you called her a slut?" Ruben asked

"The point is, you and Edward were making out when it happened"

"No, we were like ten minutes before the car came. He went over to you to ask you about the English homework." Ruby said

"Are you sure your alright Bella? Your memory seems to be playing up."

"Shut up"

"Bella, be nice" Charlie warned her.

Once in the house, Charlie began to make some dinner. Ruby said that she would make her own dinner once she was changed.

As she took off her makeup, she noticed her skin was red and rashy. She groaned as she realised she was having a flare up.

She walked downstairs and noticed Bella looking at her strangely.

"Having a flare up?" Charlie asked. She nodded and began to cook some chicken and vegetables, the worst part about having a flare up, she had to stick to bland foods, so her chicken had no seasonings.

She sat down to eat with her family, smiling and laughing with her twin. She sighed as she headed up to her room, her fairy lights and ambience playing in the background as she tried to do her homework.

She opened her window and got into bed, she fell asleep instantly and woke when she felt two people laying beside her.

Carlisle and Esme

"Love you both"