ᥒіgһ𝗍mᥲrᥱs ᥲᥒძ ᑲᥱᥱrs 𑁍

Alice squealed happily as she came home with her siblings and mate

Alice squealed happily as she came home with her siblings and mate. They all had smiled on their faces.

Esme and Carlisle smiled as the coven tried to find the words to describe their mate.

"What is she like?" Esme asked

"She is like a bunny. So shy-" Alice gushed
"And then she laughed. It's like bells-"Rosalie smiled
"Oh the way she walks. She sways her hips-" Jasper smiled
"Did you see her ass?" Emmett smirked and had a pillow thrown at him by Edward

"She is beautiful." Edward concluded.

Carlisle and Esme beamed happily as the kids told them more about their shared mate.

A few hours later, Edward was sat on a branch outside of the Swan residence. From his seat he had a clear view of his mate. She looked so peaceful as she slept. That was when Carlisle and Esme appeared beside him.

"You were right. Beautiful." Esme smiled at Edward.

"She looks like an angel who has been sent to us by God." Carlisle said, seemingly dazed off.

They hid as Ruby shot up screaming. Charlie came in with Ruben

"What's wrong?!"

"He was there. He was standing there watching me." She said and began sobbing.

Charlie hugged her.

"He isn't here. He is back in Arizona. He isn't going to hurt you." Ruben said as Charlie held his daughter.

"It felt so real." She sobbed.

The Cullens looked at each other and nodded before running off.

"It's alright Red, I'm here." Charlie said as she held him tightly.

"He was right there." She said. Charlie kissed her head.

"It's alright little red." Charlie said.

After a while, it was clear that Ruby wasn't going back to sleep anytime soon, so instead of sleeping, Ruby sat on the porch in her pyjamas with a hoodie on and lit a cigarette.

Charlie knew that Ruby and Ruben smoked cigarettes, drank beer and had some weed every now and again and he didn't mind, mainly because Ruby had medicated marijuana and he had made it abundantly clear that he trusts Ruby and Ruby to be responsible. Though he knows for a fact that Ruby was the responsible one.