** 🖤🩶 Tilly Jasmine 🖤🩶 **

Tilly Jasmine

Bond Severing

Tilly while growing up was never truly accepted by other children her age.

It was because of comments heard, from an angry bitch of a mother putting her down. Basically terribly slandering her name to all. It all really started because of her lying daughter.

Over the years it got even worse.

When she was 15, Tilly's parents were so very angry. They confronted her with the newest slanderous lies.

Tilly stood there in shock as she'd just gotten home from a bad day at school and was yelled at by both parents. It seems they believed more lies being said about her as they growled them in her ears as if the lies were all true.

With her head down, she never saw or expected the threat coming as she was slapped hard across the face by her mother who growled how dare you! I disown you as my daughter.

She didn't look up as a far more dangerous threat to her was now felt as her dad moved closer and growled in her ear, I disown you and want you out of my house immediately.

She was slapped hard again by her mother who split her lip. Tilly stepped back and softly said oh I hear you both.

She stepped back further and caught sight of her siblings, both who were smirking. Their dad grabbed a bag she hadn't seen before that they'd packed with her few belongings and tossed it at her and said now leave.

Tilly picked it up and never gave them her back as she couldn't trust any of them, then she slipped out the open door she'd just came in by.

She ran, slipped into the woods and crossed the border quickly in an area not used often. It was urgently told to her where to go by her wolf, who no one knew woke long ago to keep her safe.  

She'd already been dangerously threatened that day. Her wolf had started making plans to leave as it was too dangerous for them to stay there.

Once farther away, Tilly gave her wolf control and she ran faster with all her senses wide open for any threats. They never shifted as it would be too dangerous for them.

Her wolf avoided all others she sensed near. Her true scent nor essence was ever sented or felt as her smart and talented wolf fully pulled both all inside their sheiding or aura for their protection.

What her family did was very wrong.  They had no clue Tilly snuck in to see the pack Doctor. She was knocked out and had a through full exam plus all her injections given.  When she woke, Tilly confessed to the Doctor the reason why she was there and that even more dangerous lies were being told about her at school. She told him by who and he growled.

Tilly said you saw my scars, they were made by her as well. I believe I was tainted.  He said I found it and the scars and it truly angered me. She said she came at me from behind on purpose with her long nail extensions.  She broke the rest off afterwards and why I believe she purposely tainted them you see.

~~

Tilly truly escaped the dangerous bitch's next vile threats to her life. But her name was still being dangerously slandered even more.

And then the dangerous lead bitch turned her minions onto others she'd purposely targetted and wanted to get rid of too.

~~

Tilly was later nearly caught and since she had no ID, she ran. She was extremely good at running. She changed her looks, even they way she talked.

She eluded everyone and kept up with her schooling online. The only one helping her was the high school principal.  He was shocked at first getting an email from her. She told him more than he'd known of what was happening in his school.